500 BHP + 350Z FOR SALE

Well, the 0-60 is impressive at 3.5 seconds, whilst i'm not quite sure where the £80000+ was spent. Somebody will be getting a cheapish performance track car to have a lot of fun, considering the supposed build cost. :)

You'd never get 3.5s to 60 in a Zed like that, not in a billion years. Massively limited by traction and having to change gear, for one.

I think it was originally DSA's show/display car and was built as "no expense spared" kind of thing. I remember when it was in the magazine and it was a pretty nice car! Built more for function over how it looked, personally I prefered how it looked back then but each to there own!

Well, the 0-60 is impressive at 3.5 seconds, whilst i'm not quite sure where the £80000+ was spent. Somebody will be getting a cheapish performance track car to have a lot of fun, considering the supposed build cost. :)

You'd never get 3.5s to 60 in a Zed like that, not in a billion years. Massively limited by traction and having to change gear, for one.

I Imagine thats one of those theoretical 0-60's where you put all your data, weight, hp etc into a website and it tells you, 0-60, 1/4 mile times etc etc

• 1 month later...

I get the feeling there is perhaps more to the story, other fi'd cars have sold for quite a bit more with no issue. I remember seeing a thread about the car when it all the holes in the bumper but cant find it now.

I was interested in this so gave the guy some texts, its been in a crash, setting off 2 airbags and killing a control arm (impact was in the rear quarter) since been fixed but thats what sparked the bodykit change.

I was worried what you'll find if you remove the rear overfenders, something that needs to be done WHEN you change the rear bumper.

The guy is currently out of the country now, thats why he wanted a quick sell

• Like 1