500 BHP + 350Z FOR SALE

I was interested in this so gave the guy some texts, its been in a crash, setting off 2 airbags and killing a control arm (impact was in the rear quarter) since been fixed but thats what sparked the bodykit change.

I was worried what you'll find if you remove the rear overfenders, something that needs to be done WHEN you change the rear bumper.

The guy is currently out of the country now, thats why he wanted a quick sell

I would have thought the front would have to be hit for air bags to go off, unless its side ones he meant?

Its not on the register either so i guess at least the guy is honest.

Any idea what the bits and bobs that need finishing are?

Edited by Jetpilot

It was a side impact into a barrier, so seat and side curtain airbag went off. They are fixed but the light is still on, the cooling fans also need replacing as they have stopped working, and the exhaust needs some tig welding repair.

He said when he's back he'll want at least 12k for it, I think I will still give it a shot, and my mate has said he'll buy my z so that makes it easier :)

If you go through the DSA FB page you can see pictures of the damage as it went back there after te crash

Links please ?

1st page, 2nd post

Its gone now, so presume he has taken the add down and will refresh with the new price when he returns :)

Interesting at £9k as a project, not at £12k though :) Let us know if you get it Scott will be good to see it made better :)