UK Mustang - Pricing Revealed

370Ad

Lovely sound.... even with worse depreciation, Im tempted to go down to Ford tonight :)

Is it going to be a quick v8 or is it the standard all noise and no go?

The 2016 model will be the most powerful road going V8 engine ford have ever made :)

Lovely sound.... even with worse depreciation, Im tempted to go down to Ford tonight :)

The 2016 model will be the most powerful road going V8 engine ford have ever made :)

From Ford that means nothing with trying to put the power down..... especially if this is the first attempt at independent suspension ;)

From Ford that means nothing with trying to put the power down..... especially if this is the first attempt at independent suspension ;)

You talk like Ford have no history of race winning cars

• Like 1

too true.... the GT40 is fantastic! But I dont remember the mustang doing too well. Although the they are pretty decent in the drift comps ;)

I reckon it will be mid 20's in 18 months. So I start my savings plan tonight :D

Definitely going to try and get a 24 hour test drive when they start hitting the forecourts. Stock exhaust is a bit pony but anything is better than the 70's one.

Edited by 370Ad

I've always had a soft spot for american muscle, Camero's and Stangs in particular, but since the 70's they all went ugly. (new Camero aside)

I have always wanted a V8 and have already said my next car will be a V8 of some sort. I love the classics but not sure I can be bothered with owning an old car now, or infact a LHD unless it was my second car.

I had pretty much decided that an AM V8 Vantage would probably be my next car (if after driving it I wasn't too disappointed with performance) as it ticks all the boxes for me - V8, Sounds awesome, beautiful, reasonably fast, RWD, Manual, capable of the occasional trackday.

This has been very cleverly priced, and will tempt quite a few people, including me, I think will do pretty well over here.

I hope it's good!

too true.... the GT40 is fantastic! But I dont remember the mustang doing too well. Although the they are pretty decent in the drift comps ;)

Better go check some of the US series like Pirelli world championship etc they do alright ;)

The dealer down the road has the GT Premium for $38k . . . thats £20k to you lot :p

Although I think it looks nice, I sat in a 2013 Mustang and the driving position was a little squ-whiff . . so i hope that have sorted that on this model

I've always had a soft spot for american muscle, Camero's and Stangs in particular, but since the 70's they all went ugly. (new Camero aside)

I have always wanted a V8 and have already said my next car will be a V8 of some sort. I love the classics but not sure I can be bothered with owning an old car now, or infact a LHD unless it was my second car.

I had pretty much decided that an AM V8 Vantage would probably be my next car (if after driving it I wasn't too disappointed with performance) as it ticks all the boxes for me - V8, Sounds awesome, beautiful, reasonably fast, RWD, Manual, capable of the occasional trackday.

This has been very cleverly priced, and will tempt quite a few people, including me, I think will do pretty well over here.

I hope it's good!

I also NEED a v8 in my life and I was very tempted to put one into the 350, but once it was all added up I figured I may as well just buy the Aston v8. This has now made this an interesting decision. Anyone have the standard specs? Weight? Size?

I will definitely be waiting a year or 2 on this one.... watching, very carefully

Fantastic car, the 2.3 should be a litttle faster than a 350 to 60 from what I have read and seen, the 5.0 should be mid 4's to 60. Theres a video on youtube where they drag race a camaro 6.2 and they were about even at 4.4 to 60.

I want one, guards green please.

half decent performance figures, will be very interested to see what performance packs will be on offer in the next few months for them.

• Like 1

Seriously why haven't these threads merged yet? or one deleted at the start of yesterday...This is getting very confusing.

Because the car is so epic it deserves two threads! :teeth:

Edited by 370Ad
  • Like 1

Seriously why haven't these threads merged yet? or one deleted at the start of yesterday...This is getting very confusing.

Because the car is so epic it deserves two threads! :teeth:

I know, but it's easier to watch the arguments in one thread :lol:
  • Like 1