2015 Calendar - Enter here!

Lexx

As we have done for many years, the forum will once again be producing a calendar that not only can you buy, but your pictures could be in it!

It has been decided for 2015 to go back somewhat to the roots of the calendar. As such, we have simplified the rules as much as possible.

Any entries MUST meet these rules. Any that don't conform will be rejected.

The best way to enter is to PM me for my email address so that you can send me a hi-res image.

--------------------------

1 - All pictures must be landscape. Portrait pics will be rejected

2 - Amateur pictures only. Pictures taken by professionals (unless you are the professional) will be rejected

3 - No watermarks! I cannot stress this enough.

4 - Hi-Res images only. This requirement is put on us by the printers.

5 - One entry per person.

6 - To enter simply PM me for my email address so you can send me a Hi-Res version of your picture.

7 - Closing Date - December 15th 2014

-------------------

There will be no voting by members for the winners.

Winning photo's will be chosen by the Team (I won't be included in that decision).

The Teams decision is final.

We hope that this way of doing things will create some excitement towards the release of the calendar.

As usual, the calendar will run Feb - Feb and will be available to buy in January.

Good luck!

Edited by Lexx
  • Like 4

Bah, only 1 entry per person?! dammit. this is going to be a harder decision than choosing which flavour Pot Noodle to have for lunch!

hey, my missus drives the car too, can she submit a different picutre :D

on a serious note,...

You said one picture per person. is that final upon submitting? if i submit one now, but change my mind before the 15th, can i submit a replacement? I ask because i am on holiday around then, the perfect time to take a picture, but also the perfect time to be nowhere near the internet to submit it!

and, my phone camera is quite a few years old. when you say 'Hi-Res' what are we talking? I think its a 8mb camera. that ok?

Regards

Pritchard

For my own sanity, I would prefer it if you just submit one.

Otherwise it creates a potential headache for me when people change their mind on which one they want considered.

Camera Phones are right on the border of acceptability. Some of them seem to produce pics that are usable. Others prove too poor quality to use in print.

• Like 1

Don't submit one until the deadline and choose your favourite. Keep it simple

Is Neil on the calendar photo choosing team? Cars without stickers won't get his vote :stir:

Are you still here? :p Put in a picture of ur zed and i'll get it on the calendar. Oh,.. wait.... you don't have one :p;)

Don't submit one until the deadline and choose your favourite. Keep it simple

Is Neil on the calendar photo choosing team? Cars without stickers won't get his vote :stir:

Are you still here? :p Put in a picture of ur zed and i'll get it on the calendar. Oh,.. wait.... you don't have one :p;)

Doesn't say anywhere in the rules that it has to be a current pic taken in 2014 ;)

What a **** :lol:

Btw what happened to the cars of the month being forwarded for the calendar?

That was NEVER the case, it states quite clearly that the car of the month and the calendar are 2 completely separate things and if you entered for car of the month and won it then you would still have to enter the calendar competition separately. :) Goes off to find linky

Here you go:-

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/80494-car-of-the-month-competition-the-rules/