Red 370z, Opinion?

parello9

Been looking at 370z's lately and not sure if i can make my mind up on this or not

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-370Z-3-7-GT-Pack-34-300-Miles-/251598440181?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3a946f86f5

Its got potential but how come you never see them in red?

Do people not like the colour or just simply hard to get hold of?

If people have pictures with them in red kitted out a bit feel free to share :)

Isn't red the only non metallic colour they do 370's in ? Pretty sure it is now if not before.

It will be quite rare I imagine, but not as traditional as Ferrari or Alfa red. When I bought my Alfa I didn't even consider any colour other than red.

Nice plate.

Edited by Richy

Saw that colour a couple of years ago on a roadster and it did make it look like it had a huge booty!! Nice though, the new red is metallic I believe, not many solid red ones about, if have one in a heartbeat if I was looking for a 370.

It's not exactly cheap so it's really a decision if you like it or not mate. I can't judge as I wanted Le Mans blue or black edition and I ended up with primer grey ;) Go test drive a few and see if it floats your boat.

Red 370 + subtle black aero = Massive win!

When I move on from the 350 it will almost certainly be for a Red 370. Gets Gill's seal of approval too! :thumbs:

Edit: Is it just me or is the forum playing silly buggers with images?

Edited by Paddy78