Well that didn't last long!

Keyser

So the Bitch is off to her new (temporary) home next weekend so I had to decide what I was going to do next - I could do the suspension etc on the 370 but I have to say I love her how she is,

Body kit looks great she is comfortable stupidly quick (gotta love a supercharger :lol:) and a perfect car for long runs or going to shows and meets in or just going to get the milk in (i.e versatile and easy to drive), in short I didn't want to turn her into the same breed as the lean green track machine I want her just the way she is!

This left me with a slight problem I also don't want to take the 70 on track as is but I "need" to get back on track soon....................

The other major problem is I don't think I can survive without all that Green, Black and carbon fiber in my life - O what to do what to do .......................................

But then by pure chance ;) the perfect solution came along .............

You may want to put on dark glasses for this!

Ready?

You sure ????????????

OK Then -

1_zps8d7fdf64.jpg

2_zpsf28a1d58.jpg

3_zpsff275bd0.jpg

5_zpse731696a.jpg

4_zps9f370c79.jpg

6_zps17f9a7bb.jpg

That should put the Green back in my life :)

Meet my new track toy - its an MNR Vortx (so I went from Vortech to Vortx :lol: )