The "I Didn't Welcome fayelady_z" Thread...

chubbster

I know it's nothing to be proud of, but am I the only person on this site who has resisted the temptation to welcome fayelady_z? ....yet.

Currently I'm staying strong, but I'm starting to need a bit of help, so I thought I could start this thread as a kind of mutual support for anyone else who is weakening.

We could be a very select group - or indeed maybe I'm in a minority of one, as usual.

Please don't be afraid to post here if you've resisted the temptation to drool and dribble so far - we all need help sometimes.

If I get more than 5 responses I'd consider getting badges made up.

BE STRONG, BE PROUD

• Like 3

It's ok to say Welcome or Hello, just don't be a perv about it, don't try to sound totally cool by saying you're gonna sign up to Instagram when we know you are only gonna be perving over her pics.

Just say Hi and retain some dignity

I said Hello and am proud not having sounded pervy in doing so :lol:

Edited by BulletMagnet
  • Like 3

It's ok to say Welcome or Hello, just don't be a perv about it, don't try to sound totally cool by saying you're gonna sign up to Instagram when we know you are only gonna be perving over her pics.

Just say Hi and retain some dignity

I said Hello and am proud not having sounded pervy in doing so :lol:

Pervert!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I'm usually too busy spending GM's money on detailing products to welcome newbies. :D

Although did take time out of my busy day to call Grundy a liar on that thread for suggesting we're usually all normal around here. Does that count? :lol:

• Like 2