Pappa's got a brand new Datsun!! Infiniti G37S (Pic heavy)

stanski

Really nice looking car, love the rear on these and the paint is awesome. Only thing I'm not really sold on is the front, looks a little mainstream Japanese modern saloon.

I know what you mean I preferred the G35's front but I tend to like the backsides on cars more than the fronts anyway so not a big deal - getting used to it now. Like I said very generic front but easy to wash I might add, very slinky shape to clean.

Haha I hate my front end! Prefer the newer ones.. mine looks like a frog/ Oversized micra frontend! lets swap frontends!haha

The newer version of my car! Nice! Iv always wanted to see one of these modded... will be watching.. B)

I originally looked for G35's but they are all autos and silver so I gave up and looked a bit further afield, then I end up getting an auto but I am converted ! fab box!

Modding me - erm no no I like them factory - well maybe.....

Tell me about it! Took me months of scouting till I could find a manual! :surrender:

The one time I saw a manual one for sale in Autotrader in a nice mid blue colour and sold in a day!Never seen one since.

Edit: tried to post pics of kitted g37s but they're not working

The IPL kit is nice and lowered with nicely stanced wheels makes all the difference

Loads of nice ones ones on google images

Edited by LRF4N

But you're listening to R4 - and Woman's hour at that!!? :lol:

I am now at that age where I cant stand listening to excitable muppets thinking everything is cool on the wireless! Haha.

Just a shame it does not have DAB! Radio 6 for me. Think I will connect in my cheap Asda portable DAB an see how it goes?

Great looking car Stan, saw one in Tokyo a while back and thought it looked superb,

Look good as a convertible as they have a solid roof.

Lot sold in the States. :thumbs:

Thanks the softop versions are cheaper they dont appear as popular for some reason? The only downside is when roof down the boot space is non existent?

Thanks again for the compliments very kind.

I have a minor panic on. Since I moved house I cant find my expensive Blackfire wax!! Drama!

Oi we did the Radio 4 bit earlier in the thread - cheeky buggers! I only just noticed the display in the photo! It was about that time I took the feckin photo ya buggers! I do listen to Radio 4 but normally at 06:30 and 16:00 hrs ! Some of us have to work during the daytime hours... ;-)

Edited by stanski