Pappa's got a brand new Datsun!! Infiniti G37S (Pic heavy)

stanski

Thanks again for the kind comments. I know its not to everyones taste but its a compromise even for me and I prefer its annonymous nature.

But the way it drives wow and I even have petrol left in the tank after each trip?

Modding me? I am going to pop a club sticker on it - thats about all I can afford now. Loan to pay off boo!

Thanks again for the kind comments. I know its not to everyones taste but its a compromise even for me and I prefer its annonymous nature.

But the way it drives wow and I even have petrol left in the tank after each trip?

Modding me? I am going to pop a club sticker on it - thats about all I can afford now. Loan to pay off boo!

BGW would really set it off ;)

Great car, only think I don't like is the naf quartz clock in the dash. :thumbs:

Haha its grown on me! I half expect it to ping, a tray opens up from the dash and a Goblin Teasmaid appears with hot tea! (Google it young uns haha)

Think they missed an in car teasmaid - Come on Infiniti keep up - bet Mercs have them fitted! ;)

• Like 1

Looks great Stan. No wonder you're as please as punch.

Yes I am Bronzee thanks :teeth: - that V6 punch plus rear seats and a boot. Presently having cake and eating it! (But trying not to think of the petrol costs)

Yes I am Bronzee thanks :teeth: - that V6 punch plus rear seats and a boot. Presently having cake and eating it! (But trying not to think of the petrol costs)

Must be better on fuel that the 300C or was that a diesel?

Sent from the golf club...

Must be better on fuel that the 300C or was that a diesel?

Surprisingly the 300C was cheap to run tax and insure! It just kept breaking down - worse than an Alfa!

It was the Merc Diesel engine version, which eventually Merc accepted there were issues but Chrysler just kept replacing the same parts!.(Sp really not Chrysler's fault just a p** poor design from our German friends!)

I enjoyed that car but since we go all over the country, I did not want to be left high and dry on the West coast of Scotland for example with a young child in tow! :surrender:

I looked at the new one just before I got the G37 and although I like it - I just know it will break down again especially since Fiat had their mitts on the engine. Probably a bit unfair on Fiat but Fiat and Chrysler in bed together!

Yeah I think the 300C is a big imposing looking car, real road presence, shame to hear it was so badly put together, coming back to Japanese reliability will be comforting :)

I normally only buy Jap but fancied a 300C for ages! Oh well lesson learnt. My Pathfinder although Jap was built in Spain and dare I say it not very well, shame as they are good cars normally but fingers crossed Cousin Zed has no issues as I dread the cost of parts?! :surrender: