Pappa's got a brand new Datsun!! Infiniti G37S (Pic heavy)

stanski

Erm, sorry but has everyone just had a taste bypass? The car looks like the worst pastiche of korean generica imagineable and the interior is also completely devoid of any character, like a jap wagon from the early nineties. I am sure that it is a great motor and that "midnight aubergine" hue is nice, but let's not get dewy eyed because it's a Nissan underneath. This is just my opinion, not wanting to wee on anyone's parade....

Congrats on the purchase, looks cool and a ton more intriguing than endless autobahn conveyor of German barges. I'll defo be looking at Infiniti when I'm finally forced to go four seats. Nice choice. :thumbs:

• Like 1

You drive a 350 mate? I'm a huge fan of the 350 but I urge you to sit in a g37 and compare the interior

Were complimenting it cos it's a nice car not cos it's a Nissan in disguise

• Like 2

I don't like the outside either, tbh. It does look a bit droopy and saggy and bulbous, but I do like the colour and the inside is massively better than the 370Z. Still not a patch on the equivalent BMW or Audi, but it's a bit bifferent and probably has a bit more character than anything from either brand (M/RS cars excluded).

• Like 1

Erm, sorry but has everyone just had a taste bypass? The car looks like the worst pastiche of korean generica imagineable and the interior is also completely devoid of any character, like a jap wagon from the early nineties. I am sure that it is a great motor and that "midnight aubergine" hue is nice, but let's not get dewy eyed because it's a Nissan underneath. This is just my opinion, not wanting to wee on anyone's parade....

Its very much a Marmite car. I really wanted a 370 but needed 4 seats and yes it took me a while to warm to them when they first came out in 2010 but until the other week when I had a proper look close up and actually drove one , I was converted. :)

You are talking to someone who used to have a Chrysler 300C for a while and loved that (other than the breakdowns of course!)

Edited by stanski
  • Like 1

Its very much a Marmite car. I really wanted a 370 but needed 4 seats and yes it took me a while to warm to them when they first came out in 2010 but until the other week when I had a proper look close up and actually drove one , I was converted. :)

You are talking to someone who used to have a Chrysler 300C for a while and loved that (other than the breakdowns of course!)

I love a nice interior, at the end of the day thats where you and the most important people to you are most of the time :thumbs:

Sent from the golf club...

• Like 1

If you want something devoid of character, dull to look at, and as common as Ford/Vauxhall you just have to walk into any BMW/Audi/Merc show room and your be spolit for choice :lol: ..... Thats coming from someone who drives a BMW :surrender:. It's good to see someone getting something other than a boring German lux barge.

• Like 2

Wow, what a car! Love the colour...and talk about 'exclusive'. I've NEVER seen one of these on the road.

Thanks mate you wont see many for sale and even less on the road! They probably only sold 5 since 2010 haha!

I quite like these wheels. The early models had plainer ones!

Bit of a samurai sword theme through this car? Wheel blades and the trim on the passenger globebox area! Thank goodness they dont copy every single Mercaudivw elements! Haha