A real LOL zed advert.

KyleR

This is the response to my bhp gains.

Hi mate! The base model was the 280 then the gt uprev was 300 which is what mine is and then I decatted it and y pipe and a skunk2 manifold and jwt induction both from America! Remind me again what car got again I'm sending so many lol. Ohh and they did a 313bhp 350z which are the really new ones

This is the response to my bhp gains.

Hi mate! The base model was the 280 then the gt uprev was 300 which is what mine is and then I decatted it and y pipe and a skunk2 manifold and jwt induction both from America! Remind me again what car got again I'm sending so many lol. Ohh and they did a 313bhp 350z which are the really new ones

Hahaha be sure to remind him that he hasn't got the 300ps version and even with all his mods he'll be lucky to achieve that with a remapp.

Typical idiot who knows nothing about the car he's driving and will ultimately make @*!# up to sell it. I'm also 90% sure the service history is either completely missing (binned) or part complete (not serviced)