Side steps vs side skirts

Scott TMN

Right as some of you may or may not know iv had the side skirts sitting in the garage a while now, and after a few driveway attempts of fitting i slowly began to fall out of love with the idea and in favour of the side steps. Pros and cons to both really,and sometimes iv made my mind up 99% then i have doubts again and sway to the other. so would like your opinions as I am currently very much swinging towards the steps..

Steps:

-very easy fit (pretty much bolt on using existing side skirt bolts), my side skirts however are not so straight forward, but I have since cut away what i suspect to be the main contributor to the fitting issue. But i am yet to try...)

-lower (could count as a disadvantage on -30mm springs?)

-can paint myself

-not so many people have, especially c/c

skirts:

-already have (but require more faffing)

-must admit i think they look better

Anyways some quick mock up pictures i did (excuse the very quick edits, you get the idea)

Side steps:

350zstepsmock_zpsf9ed8c18.jpg

Side Skirts:

350zskirtsmock_zps97d2a22b.jpg

cheers :)

It's a hard one in the sAme as you I like the side nismo side skirts , and I like the side steps (FC) all the way . I am Also dropped 30mm and got speed bumps right out side my house.... The side steps look more smooth and the skirts look more aggressive... It's a 50/50 one you have got there :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk