New 350Z GT4 Ultra-Yellow Owner

Good evening guys,

So I joined this forum a few weeks ago and have been looking around all the forums already getting some inspiration for my latest purchase, my 2005 Nissan 350Z GT4 in Ultra-Yellow. Here she is:

1496104_575644175860031_1266736868_o.jpg

664285_575644075860041_401880083_o.jpg

1502582_575644385860010_353552154_o.jpg

I will be certainly looking forward to getting to know you guys more on here and can't wait to get stuck into the Z. I will make a build thread to to show my progress.

There is just one thing that annoys me, I know the GT4 were 1 of 176 however it seems one of the previous owners removed the plaque stating which number it is, if anyone knows how I can find out I would really appreciate it.

Many thanks, Keiran.

There is just one thing that annoys me, I know the GT4 were 1 of 176 however it seems one of the previous owners removed the plaque stating which number it is, if anyone knows how I can find out I would really appreciate it.

Many thanks, Keiran.

Welcome along. One of the members on here (Ken) keeps a database of GT4's, he may be able to identify it by the reg number.

Pete

Edited by JetSet

Welcome to the forum :wave: .

Sorry i can't help with the number as this is not a GT4 i have come across in the time i have kept records, well not with this registration number.

The first time i saw this for sale was in November 2013, with close to 68000 mile, no number was give from the seller at the time.

I would say that this GT4 has only had 1 maybe 2 previous owners. I would suggest contacting the previous owners to try and obtain the 1/176 number.

I have to think why this has been removed in the first place.

To check the validity, the V5 certificate under D3 MODEL it should read, ''350z Gran Turismo 4'' this is one of the few places that you can easily check. I have come across a couple of irregularities with GT4's, and always with Ultra yellow ones.

As ALMEIDA1234 said, try Nissan. I would very interested indeed in the response you get from them. Please let me know.