New 350Z GT4 Ultra-Yellow Owner

I have to think why this has been removed in the first place.

Not sure about this but I think I read somewhere that a few plaques were either never fitted or removed and sold on EBay. Who actually fitted the plaques, dealer or factory?

Pete

Welcome :)

You've probably checked but mine came with a second of the little plaques in with the owners manual.

That's weird, mine didn't, and I got two keys and the original PS2!

Didn't get the PS2 but I got three keys lol

Was there anything special about the PS2 or was it just a bog-standard one?

Wow guys, thanks very much for all the warm welcomes and compliments! Still haven't had the chance to get over to Nissan in regards to the number yet. Although I will certainly check the owners handbook and other options which you guys have listed! I didm't get the PS2 or 2 keys, it only had the one key! So I don't let it out of my site.

As for plans for the car, I'm looking at getting a few parts for it including a Nismo Spoiler, Mines splitter and rear diffuser. Then we will look at performance and handling parts as I learn how far the car can be pushed! It is my daily car though so I can't have it off the road in the garage for days!

I will start a build thread soon showing my first modifications...Stubby Ariel! ;)

Thanks again for all your help so far guys,

Keiran

Welcome :)

You've probably checked but mine came with a second of the little plaques in with the owners manual.

That's weird, mine didn't, and I got two keys and the original PS2!

Didn't get the PS2 but I got three keys lol

Was there anything special about the PS2 or was it just a bog-standard one?

No, just a standard later slimline one. There was a disc in the PS2 so I guessed it would be GT4 but no, it was GTA San Andreas that the previous owner left in there!

• Like 1

So to keep everyone updated! I think I've spoken to half of all Nissan staff in the UK, no-one seems to know how to find out. However after speak to Ken and calling up a few more numbers I've left my VIN number with them and they are going to get back to me in the next week or so! Hopefully I'll crack what number it is! In the mean time, the build thread will start soon. Few little things, a few big things!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**** GOOD NEWS ****

Firstly thanks for all the positive comments on the car!

Secondly, I received an email from Nissan Services GB this morning confirming that my 350Z GT4 is number.... 87!!!

Very happy that I now know this information, big thank you to everyone who helped and gave me contact links to follow up on! it is all much appreciated.

Now I know this information the build thread can begin!

Keiran.

Welcome to the forum. We do like Ultra yellow. B) Enjoy number 87.

Not sure about this but I think I read somewhere that a few plaques were either never fitted or removed and sold on EBay. Who actually fitted the plaques, dealer or factory?

Factory.

Although I would imagine those plaque's would be quite valuable so someone can claim they're selling a 35th anniversary/GT4 when it isn't.