Hello

Hi! My name is Chris, and I live down on the South Coast near Brighton.

I've been looking into changing my car, and a friend suggested the 350z. I've never really looked into them, but the more I do, the more I like the idea!

I still wanted a bit more info, so I thought I'd join up ;)

I currently own a 1991 Mazda 323f GT, which surprises most as it is only a 1.8 (same short block as the mk1 MX5), but I feel that I need a bit of a change :)

Here she is from InCarNation earlier this year:

P1000906_zps607937a8.jpg

The main reasons for wanting to change are wanting something newer, more powah and rear wheel drive! It just to happens the 350z tick all of the above!

I do attend a few shows through out the year, so if you see me, feel free to pop over and say hi!

Welcome to the forum. Good luck with the quest, many out there now so take your time to get the right one.

This!

I'm going to wait until I've done a few shows next year before I really commit (need to be sure). There are quite a few out there, and some with silly price tags.

I'm aiming for a 2004 onwards GT (UK version), with a few miles as possible. Budget? What's that? :lol:

I suppose I need to keep an eye on the wallet, so my budget would be around the 6k mark, but then you never know!

Colour wise, I'm not overly fussed, but I would prefer either blue or black. This may well change at a late date! :D