New Girl (Oz)

Hey all!

As per title I actually live in Melbourne at the moment, however I'm English (from Brighton) and decided to join up here cause the AU 350Z forum isn't very active unfortunately so thought I'd be better off posting on here for info etc.

So I just bought a 350z from Sydney - flew up and drove it back (I did 1000 kms exactly) having never owned or driven one before it was a bit of a risk but worked out OK! I'm not new to jap cars however - previous cars (in the UK) were Supra TT's and RX7's... Click here for my previous cars

So cars are wayyy more expensive out here, I don't ever want to look in the FS section as it will just depress me! So I didn't get one in mint condition it definitely needs some love but I got it pretty cheaply - hence the trip to Sydney and still worked out cheap.

Soo I will post pics of course, but right now it has 10 million flies glued to the front of it and I am a bit of a detailing freak so when I clean/polish it this week I will get pics up! However it's pretty much stock, and in black (best colour) Track version, track wheels in black, drop top in 6 speed.

Driving it home I have decided it's FAR too quiet, so what's a decent exhaust upgrade for these? Also what basic performance upgrades (before SC) do you guys do on these? I'm used to having a turbo :D

Cheers in advance!

LadyP

Hello and welcom drop top Zs are the best :-) what model is it ?

Cheers guys :)

I got the 06 track version - I know the 07 has the engine upgrade however I didn't have another 4-5k to get one :( Yeah drop tops are the best! However 34 degrees + black leather seats isn't too much fun to be honest haha.

Hello and welcom drop top Zs are the best :-) what model is it ?

Cheers guys :)

I got the 06 track version - I know the 07 has the engine upgrade however I didn't have another 4-5k to get one :( Yeah drop tops are the best! However 34 degrees + black leather seats isn't too much fun to be honest haha.

Ha I wish I had that temp :-) iv got the 06 one as well it's still 300 bhp as stranded if it's a 06 so not to bad :-) and they rev higher as well :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard LadyP. :welcome: Definitely bet you've got some lovely weather there for a roadster (drop top) but I prefer cold weather & snow at this time of year. Would be just weird on Christmas day & a blazing sun outside. :lol: Check out this thread for some great sounding exhausts to give you inspiration; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/60920-tarmac-sportz-customer-exhaust-videos-thread/ :thumbs: