That's all folks...!

marzman

Well, after 3 amazing years i've sold my Azure Nismo zed. :byebye:

This was my second 350z, and brings to an end almost 6 years of zed ownership.

I've sold it to a new member on here, Matt (Spatt), who i'm sure will be along shortly to post up. I have a feeling that it's in safe hands. :thumbs:

Amazingly I wasn't actually selling the car having never advertised it, but i got talking to Matt after he'd registered here and i'd seen him looking for one. This was back in August, and we've kept in touch ever since!

I've taken a few bits off which Matt didnt want, most notably my Volk GTS alloys, so look out for a for sale thread within the next few days.

I'm not planning on replacing the zed because as i've mentioned before it's become a second (rarely used) car since getting a Range Rover Sport. That said, the money has been burning a hole in my laptop this week as i've trawled Autotrader looking for something interesting. Been looking for a '66 Mustang for sub-£8k but they seem to start at £12k nowadays, whereas they were in the 8's a few years ago. Probably a good thing.

I'll certainly be sticking around here, it wont be any different in that respect.

Lastly, i'd like to say thankyou to everyone who participates in this forum. I've made some good friends and met lots of genuinely nice people on here, and i'm going to miss not seeing you again at future meets and shows. Thankyou everyone, and a special thanks to all the event organisers. :notworthy:

P.s. One more thing which i thought was a very fitting end - Tarmac posted on Facebook last night that my car was in Banzai magazine this month! I submitted the pic ages ago and forgot all about it - thanks Chris!

BA644C4D-5A25-498A-8C8D-90205BFD6C8C-8337-000011F9BC5733A7_zpsaf7c87c4.jpg

ThatsAll-724485.jpg

• Like 5

Fine. Clean up most of the awards at Cosford then bugger off why dontcha!?

Seriously, you'll be missed mate. Glad your Zed has found a good new home. Don't be a stranger :wave:

Edited by 14N
  • Like 1

Very sad to hear you've sold up.

Never thought I'd see the day you part with your gorgeous azure.

Alas I wish you all the best on your quest for your new project.

I hope we don't lose you on the forum though Chris so post up updates of your new acquisition when you find one.

Andy

Hey everyone, thanks for the kind comments. I was 'liking' all your posts until the forum told me i've exceeded my positivity quota for the day. WTF :lol:

No way, one of my favourite Zeds and a top top guy.

End of an era for now but the lure of the Zed may bring you back into ownership again.

All the best buddy :thumbs:

Cheers Chris. I'm certain i'll be in a zed in the future again so you're right there. :thumbs:

Also cheeky wee question. This one looked nicer but which one did you prefer your 1st one or this one?

Good question! I loved them both. The first one was a real poverty-spec car, and i had little budget, but i enjoyed modding it more with my cheapo DIY mods. My 2nd one was a million times nicer but i cant take credit for much of it other than the upkeep, but then i enjoyed driving it a lot more.

It will be a shame Chris matey, but like you say time to move on.

But knowing you there will be an itch to come back to Z ownership one day. Enjoyed our chats in Wales, and there's no harm in attending shotgun.

All the best and don't be too far from the keyboard B)