Please allow me to introduce myself...

Hello, my name is Chris and I've just recently (last 3 months or so) bought my first 370z. My dad had a 370z twin turbo and my uncle had one of the original 240z's so we've known about them for a longtime. I personally swapped in a BMW diesel for it and enjoying every second of it. A bit about myself, I'm from Crosby near Liverpool and it would be cool to meet up n go for some drives with people with similar cars etc :) I haven't done any tuning or modding to it yet but I will probably be considering it once the warranty has finished and it's all paid off in full haha. Had a couple of good drives in it, did folkestone and back a few weekends ago... little bit naughty on the juice and it seems to entice the speedin tickets out of me but it was all good fun! And just so you feel some pain, some little twonk keyed my car from bonnet to boot a few days ago... proper devastated. Got most of it out with my dads help but there's still a gash on the rear drivers side wing :( i'll post some pictures of the wheels when i figure out how to :) Thanks and hope your all havin fun!

post-19766-0-57981400-1376391900_thumb.jpg

Thank you for the warm welcome btw :) here's some pics of the keyin fiasco! It's just that back gash i'm having trouble with... :banned: by the missus, ehem anyway i'm sure it'll get sorted without costing a fortune. If only I had caught the little barstewards, they did about 3 cars in a row!! :boxing: looking forward to some banter and hopefully some meets n drives :) this is better than the370z.com website, they're mostly yanks so it's hard to keep up with their spellings... says me!

post-19766-0-92401100-1376393428_thumb.jpg

post-19766-0-65110400-1376393442_thumb.jpg

Hello, my name is Chris and I've just recently (last 3 months or so) bought my first 370z. My dad had a 370z twin turbo and my uncle had one of the original 240z's so we've known about them for a longtime

Clearly all men of wealth and taste ;)

Welcome :D

• Like 3