Barstewards out there. Absolute ar!!holes!

Mooresy14

Found my car windscreen this morning looking like this. Some bastard had taken a brick to it. Seriously don't understand some people.

£75 excess, not too bad but £75 I didn't need to spend and I just can't get my head round why people do this to cars. Fcuked my weekend right up.

post-18333-137374446703_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mooresy14

As I said a while back things will only get worse as the economy goes pear shaped, people will have less and less and get bitter, doesn't make it right one bit but will be a fact of life :surrender:

I feel for you Mooresy14, there's no need for people to do this kind of thing. Sadly, as SMD says above, I think we will see an increase in this kind of 'petty' criminal activity over the coming years.

Edited by Bockaaarck

Unreal. But as SMD said previously, sadly in all probabilty this kind of mindless action will be more frequent. There's no detterent, you catch someone doing this and act upon it, even with due restraint, and you'll end up in more trouble than it's worth.

Nightmare.

I came out of my mates flat last night and someone was just standing over my car looking super suspicious. We watched him for a while to see what he was going to do but he ran off once he noticed me.

I'm really paranoid about where I leave my Z now.

*******. The only thing you can be pleased about is that it wasn't your bonnet and had to go through a full claim.

You still need to declare it as a claim when your renewing your insurance as it goes down a no fault claim....

My windscreen claim shows up as non-fault claim....