Top Gear back 30th June

spursmaddave

you all take the pi$$ out of my XKR doesnt mean your right, and hasnt stopped me enjoying it or smiling when i over take 350Z's :lol:

Given your :thumbdown: for the 350/370 in comparison to your jag and S2000 at every opportunity on here, no wonder really :bangin::bleh:

We all left you behind exiting Dartford toll booth quite some time ago. Don't tell me you weren't pushing :lol:

thats called traffic; its very easy to push on when someone is still behind the barriers :lol:

and re: my comments on the 350/370 i rgularly tell people its a good car, and it didnt suit my driving style where the others did. what i often give is an honest reflection not from behind zed tinted glasses. the zed is a good al rounder; which is what ive said time and time again

Just caught up with this on Sky +. I enjoyed the comparison on the hot hatches but found every other aspect rather dull and repetitive. Joss Stone looked cute though.

These "races" are getting old for me tbh, there just doesn't seem to be anything new.

I still struggle to think about the Clio being able to play the sound of other cars through the stereo without wanting to punch myself in the face to be honest.

HAHA this is nothing new majority of VAG hot hatches have been playing engine sounds threw the stereo since about 2009, i can only imagine ford and other brands are doing aswell

This series is only 6 episodes long anyway! I'm sure they're getting shorter.

It was 5 episodes long last season. The last 2 episodes were suppose to be the Christmas special but got delayed.

I didn't think much of this episode tbh, obviously still going to watch the whole series though!

I thought it was good, Stone and Riley as eye candy, the hot hatch bit was excellent and I want a Fester now and the race was pretty good too. Like someone else said, its an entertainment show rather than a documentary, if you dont find it entertaining look elsewhere :)

• Like 1

They were filming in Pitlochry recently so I will tune in for that - I did watch a bit on Sunday ... just to confirm that Clarkson is indeed still a supercilious ****, Hammond still has short man syndrome and May has early onset Alzheimers

enjoyed most of tonights episode, got bored of the biker and lads running through bbc centre, that ferrari is :cloud9:

does anyone know the road he was driving it on? as its in hertfordshire and im free all week, could be something to do in the zed as the suns out

Thought the taxi racing showed promise until Hammond mentioned the hut. The scripted accidents are infuriating.

F12 looked lovely and Ron Howard seemed one of the rare interesting Stars they have on, although the slot is short.

• 3 weeks later...

Just catching up with the last couple of weeks episodes after being at work, and I've got to say, despite being as disappointed as most with the current state of the program, the HoverVan was brilliant. I LOLed, a lot.

I enjoy Top Gear but there are so annoying / boring sections like the star in a reasonably priced car and sometimes there are parts that are too rehearsed and contrived as there is no way they jut happened like the way they depict it.

Perhaps the str should be replaced with an audience member or a competition winner...

• Like 1

I enjoy Top Gear but there are so annoying / boring sections like the star in a reasonably priced car and sometimes there are parts that are too rehearsed and contrived as there is no way they jut happened like the way they depict it.

Perhaps the str should be replaced with an audience member or a competition winner...

Boring post is boring!!!!!

It is getting more schite as the years go on, James May is a knob, childish and infantile sense of humour, not for adults anymore (hasn't been since 2005), more for the dumbed down nation of TV watchers that have emerged from the playstation generation.

Still give it a chance every Sunday, but sadly, dissapointed of late.

It is getting more schite as the years go on, James May is a knob, childish and infantile sense of humour, not for adults anymore (hasn't been since 2005), more for the dumbed down nation of TV watchers that have emerged from the playstation generation.

Still give it a chance every Sunday, but sadly, dissapointed of late.

I guess by playstation generation you mean people like me,

Just interested in the dumb part i guess

the same generation that developed the device you use this forum,

the same generations that has developed cars like the gtr

the same generations developing eco energy solutions to fix what older generations ****ed up on

etc etc.