Top Gear back 30th June

spursmaddave

No but our generation will develop and use the next 'engines' due to the combustion engine having a few overlooked issues like fuel and emissions

if it was that amazing im sure the sky would still be filled with them.

No but with any luck we will be the generation to beat cancer,

and the generations to follow mine will out do my generation no doubt.

Only if you can put your Iphones, playstations, Ipads, Fanny Pads, down for long enough.

Is it not a bit harsh lumping anyone who's got any kind of modern electronic device into one pot? If we're doing that sort of thing. What is the approved list of diversions for someone who grew up in the post spinning top era? Also, how does the rating system work?

Only if you can put your Iphones, playstations, Ipads, Fanny Pads, down for long enough.

Is it not a bit harsh lumping anyone who's got any kind of modern electronic device into one pot? If we're doing that sort of thing. What is the approved list of diversions for someone who grew up in the post spinning top era? Also, how does the rating system work?

Hmm, not harsh, just another observation. Spinning top? I grew up with a gird n cleek., search that on your ifanny :lol:

Hmm, not harsh, just another observation. Spinning top? I grew up with a gird n cleek., search that on your ifanny :lol:

Ha! I bet when you first rolled that hoop all the way down the street, there was an oldie with a glum face, sat on a bench saying, "if only he didn't waste all that time gird n cleeking, he could do something useful with the time". :)

G Man is "Jag Ready" :lol:

Sounds good to me ;)

I enjoyed last nights more than I have for a long time, yes it was contrived and hardly anything new justca re-hash of race + caravan etc but it worked and was funny....

It's the reason I keep watching for the odd bit of gold.... it was more car orientated too for a change...

Everyone loves a Singer.

I saw some of this last night, the bit with Hammond driving the Sesto Elemento. It was gash. Poorly scripted, not funny, not particularly well shot, and zero emotion of the car. It disturbs me how one of my favourite car journos, Dickie Meaden, can be involved in something so incredibly tedious.

• Like 1

Guys if you like that Singer there's an excellent Chris Harris on cars vid where he goes to the factory/garage in Cali and talks to the team that build/designs/picks the car.

Culminates in him driving it on the road and track, very well done and a great video.

Well worth a watch if you like the Singer or not.

:teeth: :teeth:

Ha! I bet when you first rolled that hoop all the way down the street, there was an oldie with a glum face, sat on a bench saying, "if only he didn't waste all that time gird n cleeking, he could do something useful with the time". :)

Well there wasn't many older than my grandad who made it in the steel mill he worked in, never could work it :surrender:

• Like 1