Top Gear back 30th June

spursmaddave

Watching a show and not rating the presenters doesn't seem mutually exclusive to me. I love to watch football but I loathe Chiles, Southgate, Shearer, Neville, Motson, Pearce, Dixon, Keown, Nevin, Tyldesley as presenters/pundits/commentators. Doesn't stop me tuning in every time!

I feel sick that my license fee goes towards mark lawrenson and Alan Hansen! Shockingly bad!

Anyway really looking forward to top gear, I always moan about it but never miss an episode, looking forward to the test of the Ferrari f12.

I don'tmind Hanson he talks some sense at least, Lawrenson can be buttered up and rodgered senseless any day...

+1

• 2 weeks later...

Yes very good. Nice boat and a good race.

The speed camera thing has been going on for years. I was snapped on the M25 doing 92 in the outside lane just prior to the A3 heading anticlockwise. Then all of a sudden snap!! Smile for the camera. No gantry lights were on!

That was some 12 years ago.

Looking forward to next weeks show :)

I actually started finding other things to do with it on in the background tonight, rather than actually sitting and watching it. I simply lost interest.

Hope next week is better.

I actually started finding other things to do with it on in the background tonight, rather than actually sitting and watching it. I simply lost interest.

Hope next week is better.

same here, found myself window shopping on autotrader after about 10 mins in,

but yeah anyway, Joss Stone ....... I would

So nobody laughed at the misfortune of May on the boat, I cracked up.

No.

He was purposely sat there with the camera rammed in his face so that he would catch the worst of the breaking surf.

It's boring, scripted, Grandmar humor.

I watch it in the vague dying hope that there may be 10 minutes of the new Jag, or M5 or any other interesting car that Top Gear WAS famous for.

No.

He was purposely sat there with the camera rammed in his face so that he would catch the worst of the breaking surf.

I watch it in the vague dying hope that there may be 10 minutes of the new Jag, or M5 or any other interesting car that Top Gear WAS famous for.

There was the brief shot of the F-Type badge in the montage...... :cloud9:

I saw one in the flesh in a little village near me, the exhaust sounded like Brian Blessed gargling with breeze blocks :lol: gave me a lazy lob :blush:

• Like 2

No.

Best watch something else then if that's how you feel.

There was the brief shot of the F-Type badge in the montage...... :cloud9:

I saw one in the flesh in a little village near me, the exhaust sounded like Brian Blessed gargling with breeze blocks :lol: gave me a lazy lob :blush:

Oh great, guess what I'm now not ging to be able to stop thinking about when this episode is aired!!! :scare:

i enjoyed it, was nice to see some normal cars like the hot hatches, not seen any of them before apart from the new 208 gti which i saw on friday and thought it looks good.

launch of the new car ...meh not that bothered, wasnt rivetting, but was watchable.

see i'm the other way round, i find 5th gear completely sleep worthy, i'm obviously more juvernile than most on here :lol:

as for making the 370Z the resonable pirced car :lol: :lol: :lol: breath :lol: :lol: :lol:

and the fact that they must be wrong because some fat old man said a 350z was poo. big woops just becuase clarkson gave it the thumbs down doesnt suddenly stop you enjoying it :shrug: lots of others rated the zed take comfort in that if you need it.

you all take the pi$$ out of my XKR doesnt mean your right, and hasnt stopped me enjoying it or smiling when i over take 350Z's :lol:

its an entertainment programme, it either entertains you or it doesnt, if it doesnt don't watch it. I find STD test uncomfortable, doesnt mean i go back every week to see if its got any better in the blind hope i might enjoy it on one visit.

Edited by rtbiscuit
  • Like 2

you all take the pi$$ out of my XKR doesnt mean your right, and hasnt stopped me enjoying it or smiling when i over take 350Z's :lol:

Given your :thumbdown: for the 350/370 in comparison to your jag and S2000 at every opportunity on here, no wonder really :bangin::bleh:

• Like 1

It is a lightweight entertainment show that I enjoy as such.

Some bits make me chuckle, some bits make me cringe and certainly some parts make me yawn but I enjoy it all the same. The genuine parts shine through when they happen.

I too like watching the old episodes as suddenly you realise you can afford some of them and start scouring piston heads.

There have been many worse things than summer wine on our screens over the years. Green green grass of home anyone?

Given your :thumbdown: for the 350/370 in comparison to your jag and S2000 at every opportunity on here, no wonder really :bangin::bleh:

We all left you behind exiting Dartford toll booth quite some time ago. Don't tell me you weren't pushing :lol: