Top Gear back 30th June

spursmaddave

Love it or loathe it you still watch it :p

http://www.topgear.c...back-2013-06-13

I can't say I've never watched in the hope of a rare sighting of something about cars, as opposed to three twits acting how they think "blokes" should act. Certainly don't make a point of watching it though. It ranks alongside 'Loose Women' in terms of quality for me (i.e. very, very, low).

I'm just glad people post Chris Harris vids, like the recent one about the classic rally cars. Now that was good.

Oh god, here come the whinging crew!

I love top gear. It's the best show on tv and I can happily watch repeats on Dave that I've seen countless times and still get a laugh from them

If you don't like it, don't watch it. Simple. The fact that you do watch it and then moan about it shows that it's still worth watching, but you're just too ashamed to admit you liked it :p

• Like 1

theres a new reasonably priced car for this series... but yeah, they should either do away with the segment or at least make it a more interesting car id say in the grand scheme of things a base spec 370z is a very reasonably priced car, but would be a lot more interesting to see how celebrities fare on track with it!

i'll of course be tuning in to watch it... i'll freely admit that there are a lot of far better weekly youtube videos, and i'll even freely admit I prefer the US version of top gear (they HAVE done away with the star in a reasonably priced car, every episode is just a long film with a series of challenges, with the winner (usually Tanner) driving a new supercar) but UK top gear is still the best way of passing a sunday evening.

• Like 1

Oh god, here come the whinging crew!

I love top gear. It's the best show on tv and I can happily watch repeats on Dave that I've seen countless times and still get a laugh from them

If you don't like it, don't watch it. Simple. The fact that you do watch it and then moan about it shows that it's still worth watching, but you're just too ashamed to admit you liked it :p

I think the people who don't like it just don't have a sense of humor - Boring!

theres a new reasonably priced car for this series... but yeah, they should either do away with the segment or at least make it a more interesting car id say in the grand scheme of things a base spec 370z is a very reasonably priced car, but would be a lot more interesting to see how celebrities fare on track with it!

Maybe insurance for people like Tom Cruise in a proper sports car would be a little high?

Watching a show and not rating the presenters doesn't seem mutually exclusive to me. I love to watch football but I loathe Chiles, Southgate, Shearer, Neville, Motson, Pearce, Dixon, Keown, Nevin, Tyldesley as presenters/pundits/commentators. Doesn't stop me tuning in every time!

Oh thanks guys. I've thought very hard about this and, actually, you are right, definitely. Anyone who does not like "Top Gear" is "boring" and part of the "whinging crew". On reflection, it is definitely the best TV show ever, in the world, ever (provided that you have a severely defective TV which only shows "Top Gear".) :p

Edited by sipar69

Watching a show and not rating the presenters doesn't seem mutually exclusive to me. I love to watch football but I loathe Chiles, Southgate, Shearer, Neville, Motson, Pearce, Dixon, Keown, Nevin, Tyldesley as presenters/pundits/commentators. Doesn't stop me tuning in every time!

I feel sick that my license fee goes towards mark lawrenson and Alan Hansen! Shockingly bad!

Anyway really looking forward to top gear, I always moan about it but never miss an episode, looking forward to the test of the Ferrari f12.

I feel sick that my license fee goes towards mark lawrenson and Alan Hansen! Shockingly bad!

Anyway really looking forward to top gear, I always moan about it but never miss an episode, looking forward to the test of the Ferrari f12.

I don'tmind Hanson he talks some sense at least, Lawrenson can be buttered up and rodgered senseless any day...

• Like 1