Why i've been so absent recently

rtbiscuit

Great news for you both :thumbs:

Many happy hours of nappy changing to look forward to then - and with two coming looks like 6 months of hard graft on the Jag beforehand, because as Chesterfield, Coldel et al have found time working on cars certainly gets curtailed :shrug:

(And as I remember many years ago.......)

Mondeo estate + something cheap with 2 seats is the way to go I reckon. You'll never be driving quick with the kids in the car so might as well just get something solid that won't let you down, and then grab something sporty but cheap for when you fancy a hoon by yourself. :)

Congratulations Rich, I'm really pleased for both of you, I know the disappointment of trying and being unlucky, the pair of you must be really chuffed to bits :yahoo: Happy times, oh, and well done with the teaching too. Top man :thumbs:

We will find out the sexes early as we need time to think of names. As for cars the one I have in mind is an estate, 5 days out of 7 it just has me driving to work, but will be family based at the weekend. Really like the Lexus IS300 sport cross 4458681019_51ce20c8ef.jpg

Need an auto because of my bad knee, always said on my next auto I wanted paddle shifts. Miss my convertibles, this has a sun roof and paddle shifts. Cool interior, and lots of gadgets like on the jag. But the biggest thing, is they seem to be extremely reliable, like stupidly impossibly built. Plus its Toyota parts and servicing costs. And my biggest like is the fact that there are so few, I can turn up at work and like all my other cars, there won't be another like it in the car park. But I want it in the nice metallic blue they do.