Why i've been so absent recently

rtbiscuit

It may or may not have been noticeable that of recent i have not been as frequent a visitor or as quick to reply to things, there has been a lot going on in my life recently. at work we just got OFSTED visit; i was also observed and i personally got graded as outstanding which i'm very pleased with. just waiting on the whole school report to come back but its looking promising.

but thats not the major thing in my life at the moment. some of you may or may not be aware that my wife and I have been trying for a baby for the last 5 years but had not been lucky enough to be blessed with a mini petrol head.

well last week we had our 12 week scan and i can finally announce i'm going to be a dad

to twins

we're both over the moon, and so excited but its going to mean some adjustments to life as it currently is but to be honest i don;t care. i'm just happy i'm going to be a dad.

• Like 6

i can finally breath a bit, been sort of holding my breath up to the 12 week scan, we had one at 7 weeks and had to wait from there, we're at a higher risk of misscarriage so we just wanted to get to the 12 week spot and we should be pretty safe from there onwards.

but sooooooooooooooooo excited, been telling everyone :lol:

Do they make a Jaaaaag MPV?

Congrats matey.

Funny you should say that. if it had been one bambino i'd have kept the XKR but as its double the trouble i've decided that i'm going to finish the project and then sell in the next 12 months and get something more user friendly.

I did look at the jaguar X type estates as they were 4WD and huge, but not 100% sure about them

others on my list

Audi A8

Audi A6 estate or saloon

Audi A4 estate

BMW 7 series (740)

BMW 5 series saloon or estate most likely the 530i

BMW 3 series tourer most likely the 330i

alfa 156 sportwagon

SAAB 9-3

SAAB 9-5

but i have a current favourite at the front of my list thats nicely in price has RWD a V6 5 seats and rare as hens teeth on the roads and extremely reliable and fun to drive and a little out there on the left field. won;t say what, i'll see if any one can guess what it might be. bear in mind the budget is £5k also if anyone has any suggestions i'm all ears.

Do they make a Jaaaaag MPV?

Congrats matey.

Funny you should say that. if it had been one bambino i'd have kept the XKR but as its double the trouble i've decided that i'm going to finish the project and then sell in the next 12 months and get something more user friendly.

I did look at the jaguar X type estates as they were 4WD and huge, but not 100% sure about them

others on my list

Audi A8

Audi A6 estate or saloon

Audi A4 estate

BMW 7 series (740)

BMW 5 series saloon or estate most likely the 530i

BMW 3 series tourer most likely the 330i

alfa 156 sportwagon

SAAB 9-3

SAAB 9-5

but i have a current favourite at the front of my list thats nicely in price has RWD a V6 5 seats and rare as hens teeth on the roads and extremely reliable and fun to drive and a little out there on the left field. won;t say what, i'll see if any one can guess what it might be. bear in mind the budget is £5k also if anyone has any suggestions i'm all ears.

Skyline v35? ;)

Saloons aren't great for kids. IMO hatchbacks or estates are better especially with 2 buggies. The lower shoulder line usually makes them harder to put kids in.