Fast & Furious 6 www.facebook.com/fastandfuriousuk Premiere Vote Tues AM 7th May

AmyZed

Hey everyone,

I have done a little bit more to my 350z roadster, and I was really shocked when the Fast & Furious 6 people (whoever they are!) chose my Zed to be one of the 20 cars they have chosen to be at the Premiere next tues- surrounding the real cars from this latest film!

I am over the moon!!

At the premiere on tuesday in the afternoon they are running a huge competition with the 20 cars. The public are to vote for their favourite car out of the 20 cars... The fans that will go to Leicester Square that day will vote via a QR code i am told... and they will be running the competition on the official Fast and Furious facebook and twitter- the pages have over 2million fans!!! So this is pretty major.

They say the prize for the best car who gets the most votes will win a massive prize. (No idea what just yet.)

I would really really appriciate it if as many of you as possible could support my Zed roadster and try and get me up that live leader board next tuesday afternoon! I dont know what time it will go live yet- but I will find out soon hopefully. If you work in offices could you send the link round and ask them all to vote for my Zed, if you could ask your friends on your facebooks to vote for me and post the link as your status perhaps on tuesday? Just what ever anyone can do to get me some votes - I would so appriciate the support!!

I don't have any links to the competition yet - it could go live sooner- I am unsure. I am waiting to hear back from them.

I won't get to go in and see the film which is a shame, but i hope to catch a glimpse of the cast, perhaps the prize involves meeting them, I don't know!

Please add the fast and furious pages to your twitters and facebooks, and please hit vote for Amy next tuesday :) You should be able to see how I am doing out of the other 20 cars. My old FTO is actually one of the 20 cars I am competing against! I need to try and beat my old car and not look back ;)

Here are a few pics of my roadster, she won't be the best car there... but I am so proud she's made it in the competition!

My bonnet still isnt sitting right so Bullet Magnet is being brave on Monday and fitting aerocatches to it for me so the spacing should be correct by the premiere the next day!

See alot of you at Japfest on Friday eve at hotel/ Sat!!

Thank you in advance for the support and votes!!

Amy xx

dfd11j.jpg

1zcz3gz.jpg

65cnys.jpg

• Like 6

Well done mad Amy, I mean Amy Zed ;) (I really don't know to this day where I got that from)

All the best of luck and yes you should be well chuffed, I know I'd be.

Congrats and you have my vote :thumbs:

Sorry Amy, but I'm not going to be able to vote for your car until I've at least seen the other 19. What if I like one of the others more?

Only kidding, of course I am! Congratulations! :yahoo: Keep us updated with any links, I'll share them as much as poss.

See you (and your A-list celebrity Zed) at Japfest :thumbs:

Dudette I'm sure your car looks completely different from the parrot meet last year. It's looking awesome and a credit to you! Will sure to be voting for you. Keep us posted!

Great scenes, another vote in the bag. Love that front end, good luck.

You're talking about the car right? :lol:

Really??? I expect this sort of thing from SMD.

I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed BBK...