Fast & Furious 6 www.facebook.com/fastandfuriousuk Premiere Vote Tues AM 7th May

AmyZed

Hi everyone - wow that's such a great reaction !! Thank you all :) it'll be so great if you all can vote tues and keep checking the pages ! They are taking photos and videos too.

I am loving Zed now - but still work in progress ! I am after the Amuse rear bumper and I will be doing a custom install and quality audio set up. I need to speak to someone on here who knows what is possible in a roadster / zed audio / in car entertainment wise as I will be doing this quite soon :)

I will keep you all updated on the premiere for sure :D

Thanks guys for the support

• Like 1

Hi, Fast Car magazine ran a competition to get your car there. That's how most cars were found. But my 350z went to a Brighton car show last Sunday... And the fast and furious people picking the cars were there ! She chose 4 cars from that show as the last four. I didn't even know they would be there scouting for cars !

I actually thought it was a wind up :-/ !

I have the Facebook link details now :) I shall post them up very soon with a bit more info.

They have used a photo of my zed from Brighton and I prefer others I have so asking them to use a different pic at the minute !

Hi everyone - wow that's such a great reaction !! Thank you all :) it'll be so great if you all can vote tues and keep checking the pages ! They are taking photos and videos too.

I am loving Zed now - but still work in progress ! I am after the Amuse rear bumper and I will be doing a custom install and quality audio set up. I need to speak to someone on here who knows what is possible in a roadster / zed audio / in car entertainment wise as I will be doing this quite soon :)

I will keep you all updated on the premiere for sure :D

Thanks guys for the support

Talk to SMD about audio options as he has a great setup

Wow great news Amy, looks a lot different from when you were at the Parrot and Will was trying to get your top down ;)

I was just trying to be a gentleman and help out where i could.

haha you was a Gentleman Will

Ok guys here is the info;

Tuesday Morning - this tuesday coming after bank hol Monday - the Facebook page will have the voting.

www.facebook.com/fastandfuriousuk

If you are on twitter @universaluk will be tweeting about the event and cars but you can ONLY vote on facebook.

The public there will be scanning a QR code on my t-shirt!! to vote for me, this means I have to get the public to download the free QR reader app on their phone- and that takes a few minutes of their time :( I can't see this way being easy at all especially with the competition - the other cars are very good.

My little work in progress roadster is competiting against (to name a few)

A Lambo Murcielago

A Camaro

A Noble

A Porsche 997 turbo

An R33 GTR ...

There are also a couple of Subarus, A Golf R32, My last car! My FTO! and a few others cars- you'll see the line up on facebook tues morning.

It will really be a case of the winner has the most friends voting on faccebook I believe - So a vote and spreading the word at work and on your facebooks to vote for the 350z roadster really would help me not to come last !!!

Can someone on here add an **UPDATE** to this thread and add that facebook link and that voting is open tuesday morning!?

Just so it is obvious for everyone ? :) is that possible?

Amy, you can amend the title yourself (if that's what you mean), just need to use the 'Full editor' option on your first post after you've selected to edit it.

Good luck! (With the votes - not editing your post)! :)

I'll be voting for you Amy, i'm not sure if you've seen any of the trailers for the film though and i don't want to bring a downer on your exciting news but the trailer i saw looked really sad. By that i mean there are more explosions and cars being blown up than at the Iranian embassy and they the story writers seem to have lost the plot i.e. more and bigger explosions make a good film. i think this franchise went downhill after the first film, but hey what do i know.

I hope you have a wonderful night and you've got my vote, best wishes, SAM.