Upgrade

M13KYF

Thanks mainly to a generous donation from a member we decided to put the money to some good use and upgraded our server package. So hopefully you will see more speed. :yahoo:

Thanks once again from the team to the member who chose to remain anonymous and your very kind comments about the forum. :clap:

If any member also wishes to help support the large running costs of the forum then there is a Donate button at the top right corner. :thumbs:

or click this link

Mike, your post link to paypal doesn't work, moans about cookies and sessions. The one in the menu works fine.

Should be fixed in his post now, dynamic URLs are a pain sometimes :thumbs:

bugger I may of undone your work

Mike, your post link to paypal doesn't work, moans about cookies and sessions. The one in the menu works fine.

Should be fixed in his post now, dynamic URLs are a pain sometimes :thumbs:

bugger I may of undone your work

Looks like you got the right link this time, before you must have copied it from the PP page rather than the Forum header. Looks ok now.

Yes, a very big thank you for the generous donation :clap:

And big thanks to Chris`I for an awful lot of time he has spent behind the scenes sorting out the slow-downs and outages - I dread to think of the hours he has spent kicking the pesky gremlins into touch. :clap: