New Wheels fitted!

JetSet

Spent yesterday and this morning fitting our new wheels. The front on Caroline's will be having some spacers fitted this week as there's not enough gap between the brembos to drive it safely

P4075460_zps73897b3c.jpg

P4075458_zpsaa48f603.jpg

P4075457_zps0d204334.jpg

P4075453_zpsad9b3314.jpg

P4075454_zps6a04c08f.jpg

Pete

• Like 2

Cool. What sizes are they Pete?

Yeah, 20's on both cars. The rears on the roadster are massive 11J with 285's. Don't think they'll rub as the previous wheels actually stuck out a bit further. Top Class tyres too :) .

Pete

Those 5 spokes (sorry, no idea what manufacturer/model) look well stealth. :ninja:

I bought those from Ric, they make the car look longer but squatter somehow. They're Team Dynamics BTW.

EDIT, I have to thank SteveM for bringing both these wheels to my attention....Cheers mate :thumbs:

Pete

Edited by JetSet

Love Carolines :cloud9:

Prefer your old ones though Pete....

They're in desperate need of a refurb sadly, rims are fine but the central spokes are have corroded really badly. I'm keeping them though and will have them refurbed at some stage.

Pete

Fitted some 15mm spacers from CS to the front wheels, needed to clear the brembo's but also improves the stance.

A bit too close! I could just get a piece of paper folded in two between the wheels and the Brembos!!

P4075462_zpsebdab0be.jpg

With Spacers....

P4105464_zps9a138f0b.jpg

P4105465_zps16fb0d09.jpg

Pete