ABBEY MOTORSPORT UPREV SUB DEALERS

Mark@Abbey m/s

We have 2 sub dealers set up , 1 is trained up and ready to go the other is just waiting for training.

We have appointed TDI North as our sub dealer for the central area of the UK.

Paul has been around Jap cars for a long time and has easily been a tuner that we have wanted to work with.

Contact details

web site addy www.tdi-north.com

email Info@tdi-north.com

Phone number 0800 0196055

Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TDiNorth?fref=ts

Paul will be offering everything Abbey offers re Uprev tuning and staged tuning packages.

Uprev remaps will be the same cost with Paul £402-00 inc vat for a NA tune.

Our Irish dealer will be revealed later on this week.

We are currently in discussion with a dealer north of the UK border as well.

Edited by Mark@Abbey m/s

Yep a dealer on the emerald island.

We hope the sub dealer program will help the guys out that are too far from Abbey.

Your be gettin the same excellence service maybe minus the toast and marmite! We will be backing our dealers up 100%.

Thanks for the support guys and girls.

Mark

Mark, this is great news, really good for those members who aren't so close to you guys and want an Uprev carried out. Or for members who've had an Uprev carried out by yourselves and who have had more mods fitted and want their uprev tweaked..

Hello all.

Really pleased to be selected by Mark at Abbey to support the Uprev system up our end of the country.

It's the best looking system I have seen for the Z's having dabbled with the HKS and a couple of others but they have always thrown up error codes and ended up with limp conditions but this looks really good plus with the Ecutek options becoming available for the 370's its looking good.

Anyway. Currently on the lookout for an early black 350 to have a play with and do some development of our own on so if anyone is selling up drop me a pm. ;)

Paul

Hello all.

Really pleased to be selected by Mark at Abbey to support the Uprev system up our end of the country.

It's the best looking system I have seen for the Z's having dabbled with the HKS and a couple of others but they have always thrown up error codes and ended up with limp conditions but this looks really good plus with the Ecutek options becoming available for the 370's its looking good.

Anyway. Currently on the lookout for an early black 350 to have a play with and do some development of our own on so if anyone is selling up drop me a pm. ;)

Paul

:welcome: Got an early Orange one- but not for sale- Though I'm sure you'll get the chance to spanner it soon as I'm pretty local

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...