Put a deposit down on my first Zed today!

Hello all! As you know I've been looking for a nice affordable 350z to pop up and this weekend one did, within 50 miles of home too!

Paid a nice big deposit... Just need to wait a couple of weeks now for a cheque to arrive and clear, then I'm ready to go get her!

Anyway its a 2004 GT with 73,000 miles, gunmetal with Rays alloys, Brembos and full dealer history, black leather! Will update with some nice pictures when I collect :D

One small issue- the front driver side seat bolster has some scratches and tiny tear in it- looks like a dog has scraped with its claws and slightly torn through the leather and scuffed the area around it (about 2" long by 1" wide area) which is the only real flaw. Doesn't overly bother me but if anyone knows of anybody handy with upholstering in the North West / Lakes who could replace and repair that one section of leather (its only the small single piece on the upper bolster thats affected) it'd be interesting to see how much they'd want!

So yes, a very happy girl! Gunmetal was on par with Azure for my favourite colour so its worked out quite well :D

Ok guys, 2 - 3 weeks before she gets the car. What are the chances that in that time she'll already have bought her first mod in anticipation? :lol:

My money's on a stubby.... :)

Edited by 14N
  • Like 1