Six Nations 2013

glrnet

Not at Twickenam this year, I'm working today so even watching is not on, set the tivo for all todays matches. Going to Murrayfield on the 09th March to see if we can beat the Welsh, today won't be the day to end our Calcutta Cup drought, but hopefully the signs will be there for a better showing throughout the 6 Nation Championship.

A Welsh friend tells me there are only two things wrong with going to Murrayfield for the Scotland match, having to go through Engurland, twice :lol: :p

Wales game was entertaining. Another 10 minutes and they would have had the right result. Cymru am Byth !!!!!

Now to watch Eng v Scot which will be closer than most people think! Money is on England but Scotland havent won at Twickers for 30 years so it would be nice to see :)

God I love 6 Nations!!!!!

p.s Buster is at the zed shed again so tv is all mine :lol:

Wales game was entertaining. Another 10 minutes and they would have had the right result. Cymru am Byth !!!!!

Now to watch Eng v Scot which will be closer than most people think! Money is on England but Scotland havent won at Twickers for 30 years so it would be nice to see :)

God I love 6 Nations!!!!!

p.s Buster is at the zed shed again so tv is all mine :lol:

I thought they had erected a tent in the shed with a TV and a beer fridge.

Glad to see that "36" kept his place, shame Morgan is out injured but Wood and Haskell will do for me. It's going to be very tough in Dublin but may the best team win. Can't call the championship this year, France won't play that ineptly again and if Ireland win on Sunday.....................................

Scotland vs Italy -------- I bloody hope Scotland win... but I am worried about it.

France vs Wales-------- France will win this but a close game.

Ireland vs England------ I honestly cant call it....... nicest possible way I hope Ireland win, but England are a very good team.