Six Nations 2013

glrnet

Scotland vs Italy -------- I bloody hope Scotland win... but I am worried about it.

France vs Wales-------- France will win this but a close game.

Ireland vs England------ I honestly cant call it....... nicest possible way I hope Ireland win, but England are a very good team.

You don't mean that in the nicest possible way :lol: :lol: ;)

Oh but I do mean it in the nicest possible way lol as it will be the best possible result :lol: Listen I dont care who bloody wins as long as Scotland get their fingers out of their @rse and start playing some proper rugby and beat the Italians :blush::lol:

Scotland have got soft at the break down and are being bullied by other packs. Get your bloody head down.... pump your legs and drive. Its not hard.... school boy stuff. Best way to beat the Italians, match them upfront and frustrate them. The rest will happen naturally.

RANT OVER :lol:

You make a valid point, I was concerned that the Scottish front row wouldn't be an easy unit to deal with last Saturday, Ewan Murray used to be a "beast" of a prop but some fire seems to gone from his game. If you play like you did last Saturday then you have to hope that Italy have their "travel" heads on this week. Good luck. Oh. I don't know what the translation is but I love the Italian Anthem :)

• 3 weeks later...

gotta take all your chances. I expect England to win now with 5 mins left. leaves them unbeaten but doesn't it mean if Wales and them win the rest of their games it'll all Come down to the last game at Cardiff? If Wales win then both teams would have 1 loss and if Wales scored a enough points against England the take the championship due to the for scores?

oo its gonna be fun at the last game assuming England and Wales win everything till then. personally I want Wales to win but then I'm Welsh. but I know full well they are gonna have to turn up considerably more confident and more like the old winning ways team. only 9 points difference in the for score assuming that's what decides it Incase of a tie in wins and losses. so if Wales beat England by more than 9 that would do it. love it when it's a close competition. can anyone confirm that it is on the for score if the wins and losses are drawn?

Edited by wizurd
  • Like 1