Hello, new guy from Southampton!!

Hello everyone, my names Matt I'm 20 years old from hythe in Southampton and have just bought myself a 2007 nissan 350z :), I've come from the Renault sport world having owned a clio 182, and my most recent which was my megane R26 F1team and the 350 feels like the perfect upgrade, I've only owned it two weeks and have the modifying bug already and have bought coilovers from a fellow member and I'm in the process of buying spacers for the rays, I will throw up some pictures as soon as I've given it a proper detail (OCD).

Hope to meet some of you soon on meets etc.

Cheers.

Matt.

(Toomer)

Welcome dude your literally 15 mins away from me and look forward to seeing the pictures. I had the 182 aswell, cracking little cars :) If your buzzing around the area let me know. Enjoy the zed!

Steve.

Welcome, congrats on your purchase.

I'm only in Eastleigh/Chandlers Ford and will have to catch up with you some time as I'm toying with the idea of lowering mine but am not convinced considering the state of the roads round here and the sheer quantity of speed bumps. 😛

Good luck with the coilover fitting.

Jon