Something of a forum milestone looming.....

Ebized

Forgetting all the crap spam posting for one second, it would probably be worth us just taking a minute to reflect on what an achievement that is that this club has reached 1M posts on the forum and still remains the definitive site in Europe for the 350 and 370. That's no mean feat, and I'd personally like to thank all of the Team for keeping this place running over the years, sometimes I think we take this place a bit for granted but the effort is very much appreciated chaps. :)

• Like 4

Forgetting all the crap spam posting for one second, it would probably be worth us just taking a minute to reflect on what an achievement that is that this club has reached 1M posts on the forum and still remains the definitive site in Europe for the 350 and 370. That's no mean feat, and I'd personally like to thank all of the Team for keeping this place running over the years, sometimes I think we take this place a bit for granted but the effort is very much appreciated chaps. :)

+1 B)

Number 1 in Europe :#1: . . . . Number one in Canada.... no wait a minute, I'm the only one :lol:

Well said Dan ! :)

And here's a photo of the one that started it all .... thanks Chris

IMG_0327.jpg?t=1282412547

Edited by ATTAK Z

Maybe Chros should have the honor of the 1,000,000th post, save you lost posting complete twoddle :lol:

and, er cough, does that include those who manage 3 typos in less than one line and leave others to guess what it should be :bangin::lol:

:thumbs: thanks team!

:clap:

+1 first non spam post I've seen for a long time and only took me 10 pages of spam to get to this one decent post ;)

Have to agree amazing forum and well managed by the admins and moderators etc. Awesome stuff to all those who contribute!