Something of a forum milestone looming.....

Ebized

Lowest I ever got down to was 9 st 10lbs. Work, travel and lack of sleep took it out of me. Now a much healthier 10st 11lbs, but could still lose some around the waist. Can never seem to gain or lose it though. :(

I'm twice the man you are. I'm short though so you know...

not sure if we have reached the milestone or not yet im too tired to go throiugh all the spams but well done to everyone involved in the site and to those who created it..it trully is awesome and probably the only forum ive been on which has the best info,adivice and quite possibly the biggest collection of random,crazy but funny as hell people in it...trully is a honour to be a part of it all

well done Z club weve done ourselves proud :drunk:

Edited by jumping350

not sure if we have reached the milestone or not yet im too tired to go throiugh all the spams but well done to everyone involved in the site and to those who created it..it trully is awesome and probably the only forum ive been on which has the best info,adivice and quite possibly the biggest collection of random,crazy but funny as hell people in it...trully is a honour to be a part of it all

well done Z club weve done ourselves proud :drunk:

You let us down with that post :lol:

I want to lose about half a stone to where I want to be, but I need to lose it purely from my belly! :lol:

I did the 5 st in 2011, that was hard work but worth it. I looked f*cking amazing in my wedding pics. :cloud9:

Iv'e lost about 10kg in the last 6 months, I weight less now than I did when I was 21, I need a whole new wardrobe of clothes...

Stone and a half for me, hasn't started well either :surrender: Why is it all the women I know want to feed me and more importantly why can't I just say no!!!? :surrender:

I know that feeling!

I lost 2.5st last year, want to lose another 1-1.5 stone this year.

Had to buy new jeans since losing weight which has been costly!