Record fill (for me) £94.32 - anyone gone over a £100 ?

mick43

£1.55 a litre motorway service from near dry, 79 litres = £122.45 and me swearing at the pump.

Why put in 79ltrs unless you were more than 400 miles from another petrol station :shrug:

To be honest, I hadn't noticed the price or the amount as I s watching a very attractive girl on the pump on the other side of the forecourt. :blush:

When i first bought mine last week i hit £90 of vpower then gave up and paid the man, my hands were dropping off. from the cold.

80ltr x average fuel price here of £1.32.9 = £106.32

This is for regular unleaded, not that i use it i just dont look at the price of vpower, i just buy it :)

£1.55 a litre motorway service from near dry, 79 litres = £122.45 and me swearing at the pump.

Wasn't Ferrybridge services was it? I filled up there last year and was so pi**ed off at the robbing c*nts, I left my card in the reader I was ranting so much :lol:

I'm one of those £40 a time people too lol Most I ever put in it was £50ish when I took it out the dealership and had to go put some in (it did have some in just not enough to get back to Scotland :lol: )... I'll fill it one day...what is it 80 litres? 1.38for VPower at a local so...£110ish. Vile..... lol