Herro!

hi all joined the site last week been having a snoop around the site!

i purchased my red import mid december very please with everything so far all seemed tight and drives really well! will post picks up soon!

im from the bournemouth area looking forward to meet some members and shows and meets!

met a few local 350z owners at a meet before the new year in poole.

over the christmas period it seems my cars is consuming alot of oil atm? only just turned 60k miles and dosen't seem to be any leaks and the exhaust isnt oily or very smokey?

have had a search on the net and on here but couldn't really find much info or anyone with similar problems?

its a 53/ 04 plate standard spec.

i hope nothing major has gone, if it has i would rather no now and save for a rebuild

cheers bod,

Welcome.

Where did you purchase the car from? Trade or private? Did you know it was consuming the oil when you bought it?

PICS?! :)

private, no i didn't everything seemed sound when i looked at it, few lil bits here and there (cosmetic) pulled really hard and smoothly.

there the guys i met, nice bunch very nice z's especially the charged monster.

pics will follow shortly, u will have to excuse me for the shocking rims he the previous owner put on.

:welcome: along mate :thumbs:

You didn't mention oil burning at the meet!

Swing on over to the ZedShed "Mark" Knows where I am or drop me a PM - if it's burning oil the CATS will hide the zorst smoke - how much you getting through?

Welcome to the club.

I hope the oil issue isn't too serious, but if it's not leaking but still disappearing it usually isn't good news. You may be able to prolong any need for work by changing to a thicker oil in the mean time.