Seasons Greetings from a new member

Hello all,

I recently bought a 2003 Nissan 350z LV edition and want to start modding it over the xmas period. I bought a set of rota grid drifts yesterday as the car came with 20" chrome alloys and im not a fan of the bling look :)also got a rollcage and some new bride vios seats that will be going in asap. Im down in the hampshire area and rarely see any 350z around here so would be good to meet up with a few members :)...

Hi all, cheers for the warm welcomes :) the car is a lv edition and the interior is Louis Vuitton seats and doorcards etc. Its the black leather not the tanned one but all the seats are being removed over the weekend so i can fit the cage and the bride seats in i also have bride door cards to match. The cage is a cusco one i think and i just ordered some meister coilovers and my rota grid drift alloys are all here with fresh rubber :)....Thanks again for all your welcomes and hello's seems a nice friendly forum and im looking forward to meeting some new faces

nissan350z_zps0cf0ce08.jpg