RS COSSY

Theres always been Ethel

How on earth did you lose a TLGP to an old Sierra, they've got lag you can measure in weeks! :p:lol:

All depends on what state of tune the engine was in Dan, as you well know some serious output can be had from the 2 litre lump if properly done! And there are packages to deal with the lag. ;) 400-500bhp can easily be obtained out of these engines :)

I got busted wide by a Proton Satria GTI t'other day

True story.

I got busted in my Rover 200 by a BMW 530 GT today at a set of lights, he knew i wanted to get past because i was up his arse whilst he was doing 26mph in a 30 and i was sick of looking at his pig ugly rear end! :yuck: Those cars are vile, not that the pile of dog sick i was driving was any better! :lol:

Standard ones arent that quick but the 500 bhp ones are :thumbs:

They are quick once you start throwing a lot of money at them. I used to have my mad Renault 5 GT Turbo on the road back in the day when cossys were popular and i lost count of the number of them who id seriously leave for dead. Used to really wind them up. In fact I used to have "bye bye cosworth" written under my back number plate. :lol:

At one point I remember seeing Sierra Cosworths for sale for about 2grand, but as they are getting pretty rare now I think the prices are on the up. The RS500 one with the whale tale has always been quite rare though.