Yorkshire lass newbie

Hi Everyone,

Just put my money where my mouth is and deposit on a 350 z Roadster today.

Yes I know winter is on its way but I like a good deal :-)

Grey with orange leather (actually nicer than it sounds) and an early 40th present to myself (ex biker).

Deffo a warmer option than the bike and I couldn't take that out in snow either :-)

Anyway Hello and I can't wait to pick the beastie up this weekend.

Would appreciate any insurance advice - I have 12 years no claims but on a vehicle that I am keeping as well as wee beastie.

Cheers and hello!

DD. :D

• Like 1

Ta folks a lovely welcome :-)

I just have to clear my garage now for her zeddness (actually it might be his zeddness not decided yet).

What a friendly lot you are. I have a T4 VW camper as well and its equal to that :-)

First test drive was in greasy UK weather I'm looking forward to opening the beastie up. Good job I'm used to looking at the state of the roads :-)

I like the Zed told me it was 'ICY' as well as 3 degress <sad but true> loving the heated seats :-)

DD

Ta everyone, just realised how girly the comment was about heated seats lol :lol:.

The V6 is less girly though :-). I've been looking for a while and this is the best roadster I've seen and I've managed to do a deal on 12 months MOT and discount.

Wee beastie has new tires and full Nissan service history up until the last service (which was also a major dealer) HPI clear and not pranged. Mileage looks genuine checked all wear and tear a scuff on the bodywork but that's normal an easily sorted.

All electrics worked roof very clean and obviously a garaged car. Slightly kerbed alloys but to be expected (well not if I'm driving) but normal drivers lol.

Looking forward to a year of mucho fun. Saving for fuel now :-) (Actually not really saved a few K not buying a TT lol) :yahoo: :yahoo:

DD

• Like 1

It's cold up ere already although with hood up surprisingly warm.

I very probably won't leave the wee beastie inside early as I should and will probably clean the beast up after salt including a wash and extra moisturiser - well it works for me :-)

Wot do you folks think, whendo you put your 350z away and how,

Yes I'm techy and not a normal lass :-)

Welcome Along :wave:

Thats a little too much info Andy :scare: ... we want to know about your Zed :p

mines a daily and never gets put to bed :thumbs: but I do caress her and cover her in lotion a lot :wub:

:poppy:

Edited by DoogyRev