New 350Z - So Excited!!

Hi all,

After being a motorbike man since 17, (not wanting to get hammered by £2000 pa insurance policies for a 1.4 Civic), I have jumped into the 4 wheeled world!

I was originally pretty sure I wanted a Honda Civic Type R, but settling for a Honda Civic 1.6 SPORT last December I very quickly got bored and started looking at 350Z's!

I did think they were out of my price range (insurance wise being 23 and having no claims bonus), but seen one on-line that was cheaper than I thought they went for, so started shopping.

A few months later and I am the proud owner of the silver beast!

Coming from bikes, and still having a Honda CBR 600F, I love the sound of engines more than the speed, just so happens that this has both! The V6 rumble is truly awesome!!

I don't ever mess with the mechanics of a car/bike but do like making the car a bit more unique, not body kits galore but small cosmetic details.

I know there will be threads on here and I need to have a good look round the posts and investigate the site to find details on questions that have undoubtedly been asked before.

How to add DRL to the front reflector slots, changing the rear red light portion on the drivers side, changing headlights to HID bulbs.

I am so excited to have the Z and cant wait to hear a few pointers from the Z veterans on here willing to show a youngster the ropes.

Also I am based in Swindon, if there are any meets in the surrounding area (or around Windsor) then let me know and i'll be more than happy to tag along!

Neilo