Whether 1 - zed 0.

ChristopherJames

Well not sure if this crazy whether hit everyone but it hit Leicester and it hit us bad.

We had hail come down like a water fall and it was the size of golf balls :-s

I work at Lexus and most of the cars outside are covered in dent and my 350 didn't get away with it but only suffered two from a quick inspection.

Did anyone else experience this wheather?

We had bad weather in Burton on Trent. Went pitch black at about 11ish & and then thunder & lightening and bad rain, thankfully no hail but at the dealership I work at the drains overflowed & flooded the parts department !! ha ha

My car looks like has been driving through the dessert now though !!

Was like Florida here last night without the sun after!!!! Floods everywhere yet still people race through the water and wonder why they get stuck.

My car is filthy too and I darent wash him in case it just scratches to bits! What is the best way to do it? I've read some of the detailing posts but this is all over the car.

As for that GTR, how I feel for that guy he must be devastated.

At lunch today we had 16 quotes sent out all around the 6k mark to repair damage from the hail. I work not too far from the centre of the city and it was bad enough to do a bit of damage but as it moved out to thurmaston that's where we have seen most damage coming in from.

As soon as we have the first car come in I will get a photo up to show how bad.

I have even heard of a few having windscreens smashed in :-s

Sorry for my dyslexia.

Don't take it personally, it doesn't matter weather you spelt it right, we all knew what you meant :thumbs:

:lol:

Yeah had half the Shara desert rain on my parade, was spankingly clean before this happened. The pictures dont do it justice either :rant:

Dirt1.jpg

dirt2.jpg

Sorry for my dyslexia.

Don't take it personally, it doesn't matter weather you spelt it right, we all knew what you meant :thumbs:

:lol:

Yeah had half the Shara desert rain on my parade, was spankingly clean before this happened. The pictures dont do it justice either :rant:

Dirt1.jpg

dirt2.jpg

Mine is in exactly the same state, and I'm in the only part of the country still under an effing hosepipe ban and there's no way i'm using waterless cleaner on sand, so I guess it's staying there for a while :bang:

DB