Hi I'm new!

Hiya everyone! :wave:

I'm Hannah, and am about to become the proud owner of a 350z 313 in midnight blue (57plate).

Just wanted to introduce myself really, and ask if there are any other Zed owners in my area (Whaddon/Milton Keynes)?

I shall be picking your collective brain from time to time, as although I have admired and loved the 350z for years...I'm a proper newbie and don't really know much about it!!

Anyhoo, first question...how can I tell whether or not my new car is a GT, or just a basic one? It says nothing in the advert, other than its a 3.5 V6 313...I'm at a loss of how to discover which "version" mine is!

Keep smilin' peeps :D

Hannah x x

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Don't know if the seats are leather or not, they look..erm..leather-like from the pics I've seen...just says sports seats in the ad, and no mention of cruise control..

I dont actually get to test drive until monday, so haven't seen the car in the flesh yet.

I'm guessing now that its just a basic one :)

Still, if I like it...and I'm sure I will, it's all set to be collected on friday next week :D

Hannah x x

:D Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Don't know if the seats are leather or not, they look..erm..leather-like from the pics I've seen...just says sports seats in the ad, and no mention of cruise control..

I dont actually get to test drive until monday, so haven't seen the car in the flesh yet.

I'm guessing now that its just a basic one :)

Still, if I like it...and I'm sure I will, it's all set to be collected on friday next week :D

Hannah x x

If you have a link to the car then we can tell you what it is. :)

I don't think there was much if any difference between the '07, '08 or '09 models, you can download a copy of the 2008 brochure from here which shows what's on the GT:

Nissan 350Z Electronic Brochure

I thought the non gt seats never had airbags :shrug: Cant see the steering wheel closely enough to see if it has the cruise control buttons

Shows on page 12 that even the non-GT has all six airbags, which is nice. :thumbs:

It's a non GT car. :)

I thought the non gt seats never had airbags :shrug: Cant see the steering wheel closely enough to see if it has the cruise control buttons

I'm wearing my specs neil. No Cruise and no leather.

Hey Hannah, welcome to the club.

For some reason your link doesn't work for me, but I found this midnight blue 07 coupe with GT pack quite close to MK. It's got quite high miles for the age: 65k, but that many miles in a Zed is probably motorway miles in my opinion, but it is only £8250 :)

http://www4.autotrader.co.uk/classified ... ?logcode=p