Wales May 2012 Pictures + Vids

ChrisS

Waiting for the others at country cooks :)

20120520_152256.jpg

This should have won a prize for best modified vehicle! It looked awesome parked outside the entrance to the Moreton bar! A really neat way of showing what the club was supporting B)

Maybe Clown could be the official club photographer for such events if he is available? We all know he likes taking pictures of cars :lol:

I would have loved to. It was my intention to! I just couldn't afford it this time around :(

I need to start trying to get photography jobs but I feel weird making people pay for my hobby!

Didnt take many piccies this year but heres some of mine - i promise not too many of rosie as i got told off for taking too many of her up in the hills lol

Picture044.jpg

Picture043.jpg

Picture042.jpg

Picture041.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Picture039.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Picture037.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture028.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Just browsing and wondered if I had accidentally gone onto the 'You park like a ****' thread :scare:

Some shocking examples there :nono:

Not as bad as that Azure next to mine ..........now whose is that again :stir:

Picture008.jpg

:p:lol:

Well he hadn't had the car for long :wacko:;)

Just browsing and wondered if I had accidentally gone onto the 'You park like a ****' thread :scare:

Some shocking examples there :nono:

>

Yes this one in particular, :thumbdown:

:lol:

Great pics/vids everyone! Although couldn't Humpy have edited in some kind of engine noise over my car pulling out of that layby?! :lol: A lawnmower would have done!

Kim's uploaded some shots she took on our point-and-shoot here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 6bef0c82e8

I've got some taken while parked up on my SLR... Will hopefully get around to getting them online soon!

Kim's uploaded some shots she took on our point-and-shoot here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 6bef0c82e8

I've got some taken while parked up on my SLR... Will hopefully get around to getting them online soon!

Some nice pics there Kim B)

Good to see you using the directions :clap:

534300_10150908916212422_507642421_10053626_827714697_n.jpg

Great to have you guys along on the drive - loved your enthusiasim and passion for enhancing the 370 and look forward to seeing you out on future meets :thumbs:

and this one confirms for me the 25mm spacers I put on just before the weekend (instead of the 23mm spacers - more anon) have got the stance just right :D

541979_10150908922562422_507642421_10053689_663614488_n.jpg

Thanks Colin, I'll pass that along! Even more impressive she got those shots, seeing as we were going at 'a fair pace' ;) during that section of the drive! At best, I was just, just hanging on to the back of you, but that's always easier when you're following someone else! One hell of a good drive behind one hell of a good driver! :drive1

The directions were great, thanks - given the number of people, there was always going to be times when the group got split, so having easy to follow instructions was a great touch! We got stuck behind some traffic on the A5 going to Country Cooks and were separated from the front of the group, so a quick glance at that piece of paper was enough for us to know that we going the right way and probably hadn't passed it. Another example of how well you and the other guys organised the whole thing :thumbs::clap:

Thanks again for being so welcoming and accommodating the whole weekend, really appreciated!

As you recommended to me before I got my spacers, you were spot on about 25mm all round being the way to go - the fronts and backs match up to the arches perfectly and as a bonus, the shape of the front bumper with them means the car looks much wider and more planted! B)

Hard to understand why the car didn't leave the factory looking like yours does now - small tweaks that have genuinely transformed the looks! The great thing is that none of it looks like it couldn't have been there from the factory, either!

Suzie said she'd had a hard workout over the course of the weekend and wanted a clean.... (surprise surprise :rant: ) so she received what she wanted and now clean again.

IMG_7353.jpg

IMG_7354.jpg

IMG_7358.jpg

IMG_7355.jpg

IMG_7362.jpg

IMG_7363.jpg