Wales May 2012 Pictures + Vids

ChrisS

I know..! Worst part is, when I logout of Facebook and then try the link, I get the same 'This content is currently unavailable' error :doh:

Sorry we didn't get to have a chat at the meet (it's all a bit too much with too many people in too short a time for us newbies), but that car of yours looks stunning - like it's been suckered onto the road, low and smoothed out! B)

I know..! Worst part is, when I logout of Facebook and then try the link, I get the same 'This content is currently unavailable' error :doh:

Sorry we didn't get to have a chat at the meet (it's all a bit too much with too many people in too short a time for us newbies), but that car of yours looks stunning - like it's been suckered onto the road, low and smoothed out! B)

Who me or Colin??

Haha just read that advert, 360miles does sound optimistic, but technology is moving along :thumbs:

It's the spare wheel and tins of Collinite that give it that low stance B):)

Who me or Colin??

Haha just read that advert, 360miles does sound optimistic, but technology is moving along :thumbs:

Sorry - Colin replied before I submitted my reply - I meant yours :thumbs: Although I absolutely love Colin's... I kinda have to, seeing as I appear to be altering my car to match ;):lol:

Love the coloured wheel nuts, nice touch B)

As for the ad, I meant it was rather more optimistic to be advertising what's essentially an eco car in an album full of 3.5l and 3.7l sports cars :lol:

Ahhh cool cheers Mike for the nice comments. Last year the car was dropped 30mm but found that I was scraping on speed bumps and multi storey car parks were a no go. So I've lifted 5mm.

Right see what you're getting at - tbf the range still seems optimistic and ironic of being selected amongst as you say 350's and 370's :lol:

I like Colin's car too, very tastefully done, but the best part is the driver - top bloke :thumbs:

Ignore me I'm talking cr*p :blush:

It's the spare wheel and tins of Collinite that give it that low stance B):)

Ahhh cool cheers Mike for the nice comments. Last year the car was dropped 30mm but found that I was scraping on speed bumps and multi storey car parks were a no go. So I've lifted 5mm.

Right see what you're getting at - tbf the range still seems optimistic and ironic of being selected amongst as you say 350's and 370's :lol:

I like Colin's car too, very tastefully done, but the best part is the driver - top bloke :thumbs:

:thumbs: Ruddy hell! I would have thought 30mm would technically make it 'submerged'! B)

Facebook still have work to do on the ads... An album full of these cars should be accompanied by ads for oil barrels, UAE government bonds and smog masks I reckon :lol:

Well said re Colin - really looked after us and I'm sure everyone else for the whole weekend despite a lot of organising :#1: The other best part is the driver's driving; very quick! :drive1

That works, thanks Buddy :clap::thumbs:

No probs, got there in the end :thumbs:

Yours is one heck of a good looking car too - the first 350 that caught my eye when looking through the old Wales meet photos before this time :thumbs: The silver on the grey really make it, along with wheels that really suit it B)