Wales May 2012 Pictures + Vids

ChrisS

I found the biggest chip I have ever had after that drive back on Sunday........................

On my plate :lol::p Dave is Mr PotatoZed missing a limb, might be his limb that was on my plate :blush:

Bigolechop.jpg

Finder-20120523-180124.jpg

There's a campaign to reduce the speed limit on this stretch of road following a few fatal accidents. This road is not covered by any North Wales "Arrive Alive" camera vans so I'm presuming that its some sort of dummy van, possibly placed there by one of the locals to frighten people into slowing down.

Pete

Kim's uploaded some shots she took on our point-and-shoot here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 6bef0c82e8

I've got some taken while parked up on my SLR... Will hopefully get around to getting them online soon!

Some nice pics there Kim B)

Great to have you guys along on the drive - loved your enthusiasim and passion for enhancing the 370 and look forward to seeing you out on future meets :thumbs:

and this one confirms for me the 25mm spacers I put on just before the weekend (instead of the 23mm spacers - more anon) have got the stance just right :D

541979_10150908922562422_507642421_10053689_663614488_n.jpg

Glad to see you and screamer have seen the light :lol: 25mm all the way :thumbs: