Wales May 2012 Pictures + Vids

ChrisS

Really loved that Vid Chris - it was great to see how things looked from those following :clap:

My, we got along some of those roads quickly :lol:

Cheers col... nothing to do with your cameo at 3:22 then...? :p

EDIT... and cheers Ian and Dave. :thumbs:

Really loved that Vid Chris - it was great to see how things looked from those following :clap:

My, we got along some of those roads quickly :lol:

Cheers col... nothing to do with your cameo at 3:22 then...? :p

Yeah, that kinda brings down to earth that the what you feel inside don't dosen't reflect the crock carrying it around :blush::surrender:

Little video from the sunday :) I managed to forget my tripod and slider though :angry:

Oh well here we go :)

mate that was absolutely awesome, i shall keep watching this in future to bring back happy memories.

Seriously good quality.

You know when you get that tingle and smile...... Nice :thumbs:

You'll notice right at the end of the vid after Bennett pollutes Electric Mountain, you can hear me apologising in the background for the noise abuse :lol:

Right, finally edited all of my vids together... that was quite good fun!

I'd also like to echo what others have said in saying thanks to everyone involved in making this a fantastic weekend. I was only there for the Saturday but really enjoyed it. Was great to see old faces again and meet new people... :thumbs:

Im also looking forward to seeing my burnout video that Mr Tarmac filmed... :DB)

Twobears - i'm booked in to go to harewood house, so i'll be there unless we're away on holiday.

Brilliant video :clap:

I am glad you managed to keep up for a little while to get some footage :p

My Captain Slow tag is henceforth banished :yahoo:

Yep i can vouch that you were most definitely not captain slow...! I had to speed up the video to hide how far behind you i was :lol:

Yep i can vouch that you were most definitely not captain slow...! I had to speed up the video to hide how far behind you i was :lol:

That's down to Mary giving Dave a good whipping to get a move on ;)

I know of a worthy contender to inherit your Captain Slow mantle, a tough cross to bear I know, but a truly outstanding candidate ;):D

Right, finally edited all of my vids together... that was quite good fun!

I'd also like to echo what others have said in saying thanks to everyone involved in making this a fantastic weekend. I was only there for the Saturday but really enjoyed it. Was great to see old faces again and meet new people... :thumbs:

Im also looking forward to seeing my burnout video that Mr Tarmac filmed... :DB)

Twobears - i'm booked in to go to harewood house, so i'll be there unless we're away on holiday.

That drive with Ebized leading, Glrnet 2nd, Shire 3rd and Lincolnbaggie 4th then me 5th as videod by Marzman was my favourite bit of the whole weekend..... well apart from when Mary was checking the paperwork and I went over a humpback bridge doing (cough) (cough) (cough) mph man that was one hell of a slap and thoroughly worth it :lol:

It certainly wasn't either of you two!!! Loved your comment Neil when you returned to Moreton after taking us over Bala, "I'm sorry if my driving was a bit tawdry but I didn't know the road very well!!" Bloody well fooled me :drive1:drive1:thumbs:

Right most of the movie footage so far, got a couple of videos that needs editing because im breathing so heavily when walking around all the cars, sounds very wrong :lol:

Short vid of Colin and Adrian

Three tunnels vids

Cheers

Steve