Wales May 2012 Pictures + Vids

ChrisS

Here's mine, limited to static shots from The Waterloo.

It's awards time and Colin looks pretty pleased, not to sure about June though :lol:

P1014999.jpg

Early arrivals at The Waterloo are greeted by sunshine :thumbs:

P1015000.jpg

P1015001.jpg

P1015002.jpg

P1015003.jpg

P1015004.jpg

P1015005.jpg

P1015006.jpg

P1015007.jpg

P1015008.jpg

P1015009.jpg

P1015010.jpg

P1015011.jpg

P1015012.jpg

P1015013.jpg

P1015014.jpg

P1015015.jpg

P1015016.jpg

P1015017.jpg

P1015018.jpg

P1015019.jpg

P1015020.jpg

P1015021.jpg

P1015022.jpg

P1015023.jpg

Lunchtime!!

P1015024.jpg

P1015025.jpg

P1015026.jpg

Pete

th_P1050035.jpg

Why have you taken a photo of someone's legs? :blush::lol: Amazingly there's not a mark on the rear bumper, which is more than I can say for the 1 month old front which is stone chip city already. :rant:

Great weekend all! I had a great time. :drive1:thumbs::drunk::thumbs::headhurt::thumbdown:

th_P1050035.jpg

Why have you taken a photo of someone's legs? :blush::lol: Amazingly there's not a mark on the rear bumper, which is more than I can say for the 1 month old front which is stone chip city already. :rant:

Great weekend all! I had a great time. :drive1:thumbs::drunk::thumbs::headhurt::thumbdown:

Hi hadyn

yep - forgot to add comment to this one - guess who can't judge how far he is from a fence !! :lol::p

Here we go, no cars in these pics I'm afraid. Party night!!

IMG_7350.jpg

8f7b3679.jpg

31168a24.jpg

a7dfcd10.jpg

10b28074.jpg

46bf5502.jpg

IMG_7352.jpg

Now.... we all know how hard Darren worked over the weekend. Not just with the lead drives, but transporting raffle prizes and working in harmony with the rest of the team to raise well over £1,000 for charity.... All this hard work deserves a rest, and to be fair I don't blame him.

Sorry mate but it just shows how hard you've worked. :thumbs: (PS The pillow was donated by Adrian as he felt without the pillow you'd bang your head on the booze!)

IMG_7348.jpg

IMG_7349.jpg

Not as bad as I expected Ian, you are forgiven ;)

Cool room party although it appears I missed a fair bit :blush:

To be fair you got away lightly, it was me that was picked on, after Jayne told me today a trick they played on me.

Went out for a smoke, come back and instantly told we're playing 'Give us a clue' they begin with saying its now my go and they've already had a couple of games. So I begin playing and miming my first TV programme, they all start laughing. It turns out they hadn't been playing and just got me to stand up and play :lol: :lol:

Don't worry Jayne suffered this morning more than I did :lol:

Ian are you drunk again or just on a wind up :stir:

I am still hung over to be fair, going to bed very soon to recover on the late nights and copious amounts of booze.

Erm, I can't actually see you or your partner but at least I will know your car if I meet it :lol:

This is my other half (one in the middle)

IMG_7350.jpg

Ian are you drunk again or just on a wind up :stir:

I am still hung over to be fair, going to bed very soon to recover on the late nights and copious amounts of booze.

Erm, I can't actually see you or your partner but at least I will know your car if I meet it :lol:

This is my other half (one in the middle)

IMG_7350.jpg

And I'm the 1 with the wind burn on the right... Damn roadsters! Ian, I can't believe you didn't realise the 'give us a clue' thing was a joke at the time!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums

And I'm the 1 with the wind burn on the right... Damn roadsters! Ian, I can't believe you didn't realise the 'give us a clue' thing was a joke at the time!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums

he's also the one with the dent in his *rse after not spotting a 5' high fence - I knew roadsters had poor rear view, but thats ridiculous :lol:;)