Wales May 2012 Pictures + Vids

ChrisS

And I'm the 1 with the wind burn on the right... Damn roadsters! Ian, I can't believe you didn't realise the 'give us a clue' thing was a joke at the time!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums

he's also the one with the dent in his *rse after not spotting a 5' high fence - I knew roadsters had poor rear view, but thats ridiculous :lol:;)

I spotted it, even my parking sensors spotted it... Sadly I didn't spot me rolling backwards a couple of inches even with the 'wonderful' 350 handbrake in place. :(

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums

Those tunnel clips are bangin! They're the ones on the A55 aren't they? My geography of Wales is pretty poor considering I live on the border but I definitely want to go and check those tunnels out and hear how much of a din I can make in them ;)

Great pics everyone!

S.

Those tunnel clips are bangin! They're the ones on the A55 aren't they? My geography of Wales is pretty poor considering I live on the border but I definitely want to go and check those tunnels out and hear how much of a din I can make in them ;)

Great pics everyone!

S.

I'm waiting to see Adrian's tunnel vids... looked good on the iPad. :thumbs:

Great pics everyone!

S.

I have passed through them tunnels many times on my way to Anglesey, the main one is in Conway and the shorter one's as posted above in Penmaenmawr and Llanfairfechan, a stones throw for you ;)

Great pics everyone!

S.

Just uploading the tunnel vids now, the clips have come out great but even still doesnt do justice the noise our group was making. Could hear the leader putting his foot down and then one by one it was just a wave of pure pleasure to the ears :cloud9: Djtimo's exhaust is just mental :lol:

Steve.

Just a snipnet of what some of us got up to on the way to Moreton

apologies to those who I missed before I switched the video on the camera :blush:

No prizes for guessing who was burning rubber :lol:

Thank you for providing a bit more info :) I think you and your partners (if applicable) should all have been photographed by your cars (no cheating and standing by someone else's to confuse me) and then put up your photos with captions. Maybe Clown could be the official club photographer for such events if he is available? We all know he likes taking pictures of cars :lol:

I know those stretches of road with the tunnels so well and I am jealous! I keep driving under a little local bridge just to hear the lovely noise but driving through a tunnel would be awesome ;)

Right, finally edited all of my vids together... that was quite good fun!

I'd also like to echo what others have said in saying thanks to everyone involved in making this a fantastic weekend. I was only there for the Saturday but really enjoyed it. Was great to see old faces again and meet new people... :thumbs:

Im also looking forward to seeing my burnout video that Mr Tarmac filmed... :DB)

Twobears - i'm booked in to go to harewood house, so i'll be there unless we're away on holiday.

Very nice vid Chris, captures some great memories.

It's all over now boooo hoooo hooooo sob :thumbdown:

Favourite quote from the weekend....

"SORRY WE'RE CLOSED, CLOSED, NO FUEL, WE'RE CLOSED!!!"